test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Loot Table - Drop List

mattaostamattaosta Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hello,
I would like to know if is it possible to have an official Loot Table / Drop List wich contains all the in-game available items, where to get them, from which mobs / bosses and maybe with which rate.
Post edited by mattaosta on

Comments

• berzergeraberzergera Member Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I dont know why this is not implemented yet also.

http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Dungeon_Delve
    here are some of them at least. but not all and not official.
  • khimera906khimera906 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 898 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    There are some kind of loot table on the NWO Wiki for Dungeon Delves bosses http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Dungeon_Delve, but as far as I know there's no complete list of all the available items, where they drop and the rats at which they drop.
    Having a complete loot table would be really nice. I hope that Cryptic will take the time and create such a table.
    I hate dancing with Lady Luck. She always steps on my toes.
  • mattaostamattaosta Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Actually I was looking for some Rare loot for CW max level 18. So I thought to run The Cloak Tower in Normal. I've made it 3 times and the bosses always dropped the same items:
    Makred the Foul dropped 3 times Tribal Bracers, Throg the Ravenous 3 times the Club of Ogrekind, and Vansi Bloodscar dropped 1 Boots of the Chieftain and 2 Bloodscar's Armor... So If I'm looking for a wep Lv 18 slotted for CW where I have to go? And if I'm looking for an Helm Lv 16-18, where should I head? Thank you if you have any info!
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    For those, you will probably just need to find a random drop off enemies or buy it in the AH from someone who did. There are also the weapon caches from lockboxes.

At every given level range there aren't going to be blue drops for every class and every slot. Dungeon bosses tend to have a fairly limited drop table.
  • xellizxelliz Member Posts: 955 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Even though I love to see loot drop tables in MMO's and the like, I'm not really sure it would be helpful to list anything other than dungeon bosses. As we are all terribly aware, trash mobs in dungeons and regular mobs outside of dungeons don't drop anything major so there is no gain from learning what they actually drop.

The current wiki has a section for boss drops for each dungeon, but they are only about half populated because this is done by players and not everyone cares or takes the time to add new info. Now, I suppose that some of the lower level items might benefit from knowing where they have dropped from...
    Foundry - Fight Club? (nw-dluqbofu7)
    - JailBreak (in development)
  • mattaostamattaosta Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Actually the best tool we could use I guess that would be something like a "item finder" (like the AH one) that tells the mobs that drop that item and maybe the location of the mobs. Plus it would be great to have a "mob finder" where we can see what a specific mob can drop.
  • werealchemistwerealchemist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    What we need is a WoWhead for Neverwinter >.<

Edit: inserted link to WoWhead for those that don't know what it is.
    21.jpg