test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

<Shattered Silence> - Friendly, English, PvP/PvE, Mature, Helpful(60 only)

captainmyth6324captainmyth6324 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Hello!
At the time of this post, Shattered Silence as over 80 members. We are currently looking for active level 60 players, any GS will do, to join us to become a well-known Guild.
About Us:
At Shattered Silence, we run PvP and PvE daily. We love to take new members on Guild runs, and show them the ropes.

In this section, I will introduce our Guild to you. I will review 4 main points. The points are:
1) What do we run as a Guild?
2) What are we looking for?
3) How active are we?
4) Misc. Information.

1) What do we run as a Guild?
In Shattered Silence, we run T1's, T2's, PvP, GG, and will start running CN and MC as a Guild once we get more geared-up members. We have Sunday Dungeon runs, which mean every Sunday we do a formal dungeon run throughout the Guild.

2) What are we looking for?
We are looking for active, friendly players who love to have a good time and run with friends. We feel these qualities are what makes games extremely fun, because without people to play with, why are you playing it? We are focusing on recruiting more players at the moment, level 60 only. This allows us to have a greater chance of getting together parties for many PvE and PvP events.

3) How active are we?
We are very active in Shattered Silence. I can't say that there are 20+ members on at all times, like many other guilds, but I CAN say that we have friendly, drama-free players only in the Guild.

4) Misc. Information.
- Guild name is Shattered Silence.
- Guild Leader is Gares@captainmyth6324.
- Guild Admins are Odyssey and Ereyns.
- We are still searching for more Officers and Recruiters.

Our Website:

shatteredsilencenw.guildportal.com
Our Rules:
We enforce our rules strictly, and with minimum hesitation. If you are kicked or demoted in the Guild, please contact Gares@captainmyth6324 to ask your questions.
1) Do not ask for items in our community Guild chat.
2) Do not spam other members.
3) Do not steal from the bank, only to put into your own bank or for your own profit.
4) Do be active.
5) Do be friendly.
Ranks:
In our Guild, the ranks are as stated below.
1) Recruit
2) Member
3) Senior-Member
4) Recruiter
5) Officer
6) Admin
7) Guild Leader

At the moment, we are still looking for ranks 4-6. The way you can earn these is by showing leadership, being active, and helping new players.(High exp recommended greatly.)

That's about it! I hope to see some new faces in the Guild soon!

Peace,
Gares.:cool:
Post edited by captainmyth6324 on

Comments

• khaoskiller1981khaoskiller1981 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Put an app on your guild website, hope to hear from you soon!
  • captainmyth6324captainmyth6324 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Replied, thank you. I'll contact you in-game.
  • yeahthatmightbeyeahthatmightbe Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Very fun guild and a very enjoyable atmosphere. Great leaders, very nice members.