test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tranquil Enchant?

burndburnd Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2013 in PvE Discussion
Does it pose any use? how much does it activate and does it stack? any info would be nice:cool:
Post edited by burnd on

Comments

• xxmantaraxxxxmantaraxx Member Posts: 362 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I love them and it stacks great. I love having them on my GWF. Realy added to my serviceability when I have 3 slotted. I am currently planning on refining all of them to max level when the new mod is out. The one drawback is they dont add to gear score. So unless people know what they are looking at when they check you out you look realy low powered. Its not true though. Combined with my deflect its seriously reduces the amount of damage taken.

Ara Atheanes GWF
    Traxus Atheanes GF
    Bastiel Atheanes DC
    Ellara Atheanes CW
    Keira Atheanes TR
    Sarasin Atheanes SW
    Jerkface McGee HR
    -MANTARA- OP

• nearlydiamondnearlydiamond Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 105 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
    With deflect and defence these things are amazing. Not saying you can't use them without defence just they are more effective with defence stats due to the fixed amount they heal. Stack it perfect bark skin....mmmmmm.....bark skin.....
    edited November 2013
    They are reasonably priced most of the time in the AH too. They have a pretty high drop rate from the Lockbox.

Ara Atheanes GWF
    Traxus Atheanes GF
    Bastiel Atheanes DC
    Ellara Atheanes CW
    Keira Atheanes TR
    Sarasin Atheanes SW
    Jerkface McGee HR
    -MANTARA- OP

• ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
    edited November 2013
    Tranquil enchants have a 1 minute cooldown. You will save far more Hp per minute slotting Deflect or Defense in those slots than Tranquils, and with any regen score, you will be far better off slotting HP in those slots. Any amount of DPS will yield more HP per minute with Lifesteal.

Tranquils are never worth slotting. They are the absolute, worst in slot item for saving HP per minute. Their is absolutely no reason to use them - even if you are capped on Defense, Deflect, Lifesteal and Regen, you are still better off slotting HP, as higher HP means higher Regen.

However, they are cheap. I'm holding on to a few of these hoping that one day their cooldown is fixed.
    edited November 2013
    ranncore wrote: »
    Tranquil enchants have a 1 minute cooldown.

"Snip"

However, they are cheap. I'm holding on to a few of these hoping that one day their cooldown is fixed.

Wow, I didnt know that. I have 4 slotted and have seen them activate in my combat log and thought that isnt bad. I had no idea, and i dont believe it says it on the tool tip, that it a 60sec cooldown

Ara Atheanes GWF
    Traxus Atheanes GF
    Bastiel Atheanes DC
    Ellara Atheanes CW
    Keira Atheanes TR
    Sarasin Atheanes SW
    Jerkface McGee HR
    -MANTARA- OP

• kolbe11kolbe11 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Check out this thread: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?459281-Tranquil-enchant-Trash-enchant

General consensus: Trash Item

With a 1 minute cool down, they are not of any real value. You are better off slotting Defense/Deflect and using these things as AH waste.
    "It is said that idle hands are the Devil's tools: Idle geek hands, however, came up with gunpowder, nuclear weapons, and toilet plungers." -Illiad
  • kolbe11kolbe11 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    Thanks all, we're taking a look at this!

^Two months ago and counting.

With The Fey Lockboxes gone and no Dev comment on these high-rate drops from Fey Boxes, I, like others have just trashed these things and moved on.
    "It is said that idle hands are the Devil's tools: Idle geek hands, however, came up with gunpowder, nuclear weapons, and toilet plungers." -Illiad
  • vascodergamervascodergamer Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I used the combat log to track how often it proced and it was amazing how bad it is. I have it on my DC and we did a Pirate T2 run, it proced 3x. That was about 1500 heal in the complete dungeon and i stood a lot in the red areas just to provoke it!

Edit said: typo
  • rollingonitrollingonit Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I used the combat log to track how often it proced and it was amazing how bad it is. I have it on my DC and we did a Pirate T2 run, it proced 3x. That was about 1500 heal in the complete dungeon and i stood a lot in the read areas just to provoke it!

/thread lol
    We can pretend.
    Fox Stevenson - Sandblast
    Oh Wonder - Without You

Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    - Dylan Thomas
  • burndburnd Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    wow how disappointing this enchant seemed to have alot of potential. I may buy some and bank em on the slight possibility it will be improved
  • chocobofarmerchocobofarmer Member Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Tranquils just show that
    Even when it hurts profit
    Cryptic never learns