test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

railakrailak Member Posts: 132 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hi, Im from Philippines. Im having trouble logging in the game. I recently discovered that I can only log in and play the game properly during 12:00 am up until around 7am in the morning without lag or rubberbanding issues.After around 4pm, I cant properly login inside the game. I experience rubberbanding and other connectivity issues. I still don't know if I can properly play the game at 7am onwards before 4pm.

I enjoy playing this game. I really would like to play this game in the morning. I always stay up until dawn just to play the game. I dont have classes right now and thats the reason why i can play during dawn. Is there a solution in this problem? How can I play normally without those connectivity issues during the time mentioned. Thanks
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2013
    help anyone?
  • Options
    imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Did this start recently i.e after the recent natural disaster or was it like this before that happened?
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    I was experiencing this issues even before the calamity started
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Update: stayed up all night till morning. I can login inside the game without connectivity issues approximately between 12:00am up to 11:00am . Is there something that i can do so i can log in past 11:00am ? thanks
  • Options
    mbllanes199mbllanes199 Member, Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 429
    edited November 2013
    railak wrote: »
    Update: stayed up all night till morning. I can login inside the game without connectivity issues approximately between 12:00am up to 11:00am . Is there something that i can do so i can log in past 11:00am ? thanks

If you are using Smartbro and Globe as your ISP, pls. note that they are implementing bandwith management that affects your game play, during the time you can log in into the game they remove all restriction.

Please look contact your ISP they have Fair Usage Policy (FUP) in place that affects your internet access.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    If you are using Smartbro and Globe as your ISP, pls. note that they are implementing bandwith management that affects your game play, during the time you can log in into the game they remove all restriction.

Please look contact your ISP they have Fair Usage Policy (FUP) in place that affects your internet access.

Thanks for the info.

Im using bayantel (Bayan Telecommunications, Inc) as my ISP. I can play other games properly e.g. path of exile etc. without these connectivity issues. Im only experiencing this issues with neverwinter.
  • Options
    imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited November 2013

This is probably the best course of action you can take , mbllanes199 being nice and helpful for once xD
  • Options
    wergildwergild Member Posts: 33
    edited November 2013
    Sounds like an ISP issue. I'd recommend (if possible) taking your laptop or PC to another connection site and seeing if you can connect. This is assuming you have run a tracert.

Also, when outside the US, are you using the proxy service to connect (the one NW provides)? I found that to result in a huge performance improvement for me.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    update:Correction: I observed that I can log inside the game anytime but have to wait longer during certain times of day. The problem is that my toon keeps on having rubberbanding issues after about 8 am in the morning. Making the game 100% unplayable. I also get timeout errors and server not responding messages. I used the command netgraph in game and found out that i have a ping of 630 - 2k +. im also getting chat is offline errors.