test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gateway Account Verification, not sending email.

lurchusalurchusa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I successfully log into my Neverwinter Gateway, with my pw account, and get to the Account Verification page.

It states...

An email containing an authorization code has been delivered to the email address associated with your account.

...but when I check my hotmail account, no email shows up??!!

Is this service down or something?

How can I get this reset, so I can relog back into the gateway?
Post edited by lurchusa on

Comments

• sirovaisirovai Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    This has just started happening to me today. Anyone else getting this problem? What can I do to fix it?
  • millenniumogmillenniumog Member Posts: 38
    edited November 2013
    I have been having this issue for about 2 days now. Anyone find a fix?

Thanks.
  • wergildwergild Member Posts: 33
    edited November 2013
    I am having the same problem. My PC bit the dust, so I was logging into the gateway from my Mac for the last month until I get out to get a new one. Either of you logging in and playing too, or just using the gateway and not logging in as much?
  • millenniumogmillenniumog Member Posts: 38
    edited November 2013
    I am only logging in while not playing, on both PC and android. I have also noticed an issue where I buy profession supplies and the purchase does not go through. I will have to buy, say solvent, several times before it is added to my inventory. Only had that happen last night though. Still not getting the emails today. Hope it is fixed soon so I can get back to goofing off while at work...
  • rlrobrrlrobr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I had the problem on one computer, but after a couple of hours it sent the e-mail (on my 4th or 5th login attempt). I'm still having the problem on another computer.
  • bonusitembonusitem Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I am getting the emails 40 minutes later. By the time I get them, the page says the gateway timed out.

I always get emails instantly. It's not my email server.
This discussion has been closed.