test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Plague fire fixed?

grimahgrimah Member Posts: 1,658 Arc User
edited December 2013 in PvE Discussion
I havent gotten around to testing it (been in foundry mostly). So wanted to ask the community if anyone knows whether they fixed plague fire or not? As always, such things are not listed in the patch notes.
Creator of the featured survival horror foundry: "The Silence of Haydenwick" Video Review
and also the featured satirical comedic adventure "A Call for Heroes".
Post edited by grimah on

Comments

• Options
    cross2112cross2112 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 62
    edited October 2013
    theyll just wait till people forget about it... i mean a month already still no fix.
  • Options
    misssmooziemisssmoozie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 204 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    G. Plaguefire doesn't stack, still, yes. Other than that it works perfectly as intended.

Still just as weak as Terror in my book tho..
    Wizard.jpg
  • Options
    trippysmurf1trippysmurf1 Member Posts: 188 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    cross2112 wrote: »
    theyll just wait till people forget about it... i mean a month already still no fix.

A month? Try over 4 months now! This has been broken since the middle of June... Come on DEVS!!!
  • Options
    fondlezfondlez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Nor normal Plague Fire. Both cap at 3% damage increase instead of 6% for Normal and 9% for Greater.

You can tell it is highly likely to be an artifical cap, and therefore unlikely to be fixed/removed, because the Lesser stacks the debuff 3x to achieve its 3%, while the Normal and Greater do not stack the debuff.
  • Options
    sslothzzsslothzz Member Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Why is it in General Discussion and not in the Bug Reports?
    I want it fixed too. I got 13 lesser plague fire enchants, but feel no need to buy 3 more and fuse them into GPF right now (although i would love to do that).
  • Options
    yeahnubbyyeahnubby Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I'm bumping this thread, even though it's a month old, because I think there are lots of people that'd really like an update on the Plague Fire debuff and if it's intentional that it caps at 3% or not. If it is, fine, just tell us and we'll move on. If it isn't, we'd really love to know more about the plans to fix it, thanks!
  • Options
    chocobofarmerchocobofarmer Member Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hi, my name is cryptic, I don't care about my customers so I leave them in the dark thinking this will be "fixed" when I am actually just too lazy and don't give a **** enough to change the description or let people know it was deliberately nerfed for money purposes. Please buy new lockboxes for awesome new enchants.
  • Options
    dante123pldante123pl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited November 2013
  • Options
    fondlezfondlez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Wow, you guys sure moan a lot without doing some checking.

Plague Fire has been fixed (undocumented, ofc) so that its debuff stacks correctly up to a maximum of 9% as of NW.10.20131105a.5 on Mimic, i.e. Module 2.
  • Options
    yeahnubbyyeahnubby Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    fondlez wrote: »
    Wow, you guys sure moan a lot without doing some checking.

Plague Fire has been fixed (undocumented, ofc) so that its debuff stacks correctly up to a maximum of 9% as of NW.10.20131105a.5 on Mimic, i.e. Module 2.
    That's cool, thanks! I did check the preview forum for Plague Fire related topics and came up short of an answer, so this is really good news!