test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

"Server Not Responding" Since Patch

l3g10nna1rel3g10nna1re Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 372 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hey there

Was playing before the patch fine now that this patch have went live im getting some major problems

I've done 12 CTA'S and everyone causes the same issue

"server not responding 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9 etc seconds then works ok for 2 minutes then same issue again

first 6 caused me to loose connection fully

second 10 have only causes lags then work again " so far"

rebooted PC
Rebooted router,
no network issues i can see
Firewall hasnt had any new updates
Packets are ok zero packet loss
ping is fine at 40-67ms
bandwidth ok can go up to 40mbps on FTTC
Other games ive tried in the last 5 minutes nothing happens no disconnections

any one else getting same issues?
Post edited by l3g10nna1re on

Comments

• Options
    bowdidlybowdidly Member Posts: 261 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
    Same here endless 'sever not respondings 'in every map, but realy bad in CTA. game crashed 4 times for no reason too.

Every body in every group all say having same issues, so its not at my end for sure.

i never had any issues at all prior to patch, now its everywere, zone chat is full of players with new and old issues that have returned, game getting beyond a joke, time to find a new one
  • Options
    runebanerunebane Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Running into something similar. Got disconnected sometimes while playing the CTA. Couldn't connect back. Found myself completely cut off the internet for a couple minutes. It doesn't happen every time. But often enough to be a pain.

Thought it was my connection at first. Its usually great, but I was wondering. But when I checked, the connection was fine. Only the PC I was playing on is getting kicked off. The others on the same network *not running neverwinter* are fine.
    Halgarth's Legacy - NWS-DSTGFZHFR
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Hey, are either of you using ARC? I shut it off completely and started the game with the regular launcher instead. Was able to run 3 CTAs in a row without getting DCed. Might just be a coincidence, but its worth a try if you are still having problems.
  • Options
    bowdidlybowdidly Member Posts: 261 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
    nope i not running ARC, still on same game download, except for patches from open beta, never had any DC or crash issues in the past, but since todays patch , rubber banding everywere, dc'd a few times in CTA a few times, and getting 'server not responding' like every minute or two on any map and zone
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    bowdidly wrote: »
    nope i not running ARC, still on smae download, except for patches from open beta, never had any DC or crash issues in teh past, but since todays patch , rubber banding everywere, dc'd a few times in CTA a few times, and getting 'server not responding' like every minute or two on any map and zone

Same install here as well. Downloaded arc optionally later.

Sounds like mine was a different problem though. I was only lagging in the CTA, got disconnected several times trying to run it. But it completely cleared up after launching the game without arc. Anyway, sorry for dragging it into the thread. Thought it was the same at first.