test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bots bots bots

revovlerjesus1revovlerjesus1 Member Posts: 481 Arc User
edited November 2013 in PvE Discussion
I know this has been brought up before. But its insane how man TR bot there is at lower lvl pvp. I am lvling two diffrent chars now, one is in the 30-39 pvp and the other 40-49. And ever singel match i have been playing there is atlest 1 TR bot. One match yesterday we had 4 of them TR bots. Just stood up on the bridge and watched the 4 bots killing eachother. This is completely ruins the game, isnt there any programs that can detect and just ban the bots?
/ sick n tired
Post edited by revovlerjesus1 on

Comments

• Options
    blindnirvanablindnirvana Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I know this has been brought up before. But its insane how man TR bot there is at lower lvl pvp. I am lvling two diffrent chars now, one is in the 30-39 pvp and the other 40-49. And ever singel match i have been playing there is atlest 1 TR bot. One match yesterday we had 4 of them TR bots. Just stood up on the bridge and watched the 4 bots killing eachother. This is completely ruins the game, isnt there any programs that can detect and just ban the bots?
    / sick n tired

Magma! :D great to see you on forums. Yup lower pvp every pvp match theirs a bot, this morning their was 4 bots total, 2 in each team. I dunno what the solution would be though except repeatedly banning the bots.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Magma! :D great to see you on forums. Yup lower pvp every pvp match theirs a bot, this morning their was 4 bots total, 2 in each team. I dunno what the solution would be though except repeatedly banning the bots.

Hehe yepp its me :D I read a lot on the forums but im not posting that much:) Well i dont know if the devs just dont care about it? There are no bots in the lvl60 pvp anymore. Guess ppl report them more there if it was. But it still sux since all i do is PVP on my alts.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Still the same bots runing around, and new ones aswell, atm im PVPing in the 20-29, 40-49 and 50-59. And there is bots everywhere? I Serioulsy would like to know if PWE or cryptic is working on this matter.
  • Options
    godlysoul1godlysoul1 Member Posts: 293 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
    Thankfully 60 is very bot-free and this game has fast leveling. I would recommend not doing any pvp till 60 and just doing quests for the fastest leveling. X2 xp weekend is coming up too. Bots are definitely an issue that needs to be looked into though.
  • Options
    serengettiserengetti Member Posts: 77
    edited November 2013
    How do you know it's a bot?
    Serious question.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    First they are TRs with a name from the game always, they are halflings wearing green and white stuff. Never mount up and always run in the same pathern. You can spot em right before the game start. They run towards the fence, jumping and trying to get out. This is just awful and complete runines the game.
  • Options
    pers3phonepers3phone Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    godlysoul1 wrote: »
    Thankfully 60 is very bot-free and this game has fast leveling. I would recommend not doing any pvp till 60 and just doing quests for the fastest leveling. X2 xp weekend is coming up too. Bots are definitely an issue that needs to be looked into though.

There's no day that passes that I don't get to play with a bot (at 60...). You seem to be incredibly lucky :)

As for low level PvP, I just took my lame bank alt cleric in some matches as soon as I hit 11 and gotta say it was kinda cool. It was my first experience of being kinda tanky in this game and able to hold vs 2-3 (probably clueless...) people. No bots yet.
  • Options
    tigerspawn1tigerspawn1 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Help am in game and found bot spawn point. They all look the same. None of them respond or move other than animation of toon. They are all TRs. I have reported at least 10 of them but more keep popping up. Its PE instance 16 and map coordinates 1197, 488 by one of the gates would like help.
  • Options
    tigerspawn1tigerspawn1 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I was in protector
  • Options
    andferne3andferne3 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 104 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
    I have yet to come across a Bot at level 60 pvp, even my times in the 50-59 pvp bracket has been Bot free. However every bracket beneath those there is typically 1-2 Bots per team. Each time you see a Bot get it's @handle and report it. I know it seems a tedious task but there is not much more you can do.
  • Options
    hinageshi79hinageshi79 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 246 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
    hello, how can you say a toon is a bot? It happened that two palyer was speaking about me saying i was a bot. Since i'm not a bot, i could answer with their surprise lol... I was using a CW but just for try it and of course i was playing very bad lol for example staying there trying to raise up my shield instead of using teleport eheh...

You should try to speak with ppl to discover i f they are bot or not.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    hello, how can you say a toon is a bot? It happened that two palyer was speaking about me saying i was a bot. Since i'm not a bot, i could answer with their surprise lol... I was using a CW but just for try it and of course i was playing very bad lol for example staying there trying to raise up my shield instead of using teleport eheh...

You should try to speak with ppl to discover i f they are bot or not.

As wrote in a previous post the are very easy to spot. I have played this game very very much so i see them right away, always doing the same run and rutine in spawn.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    pers3phone wrote: »
    There's no day that passes that I don't get to play with a bot (at 60...). You seem to be incredibly lucky :)

As for low level PvP, I just took my lame bank alt cleric in some matches as soon as I hit 11 and gotta say it was kinda cool. It was my first experience of being kinda tanky in this game and able to hold vs 2-3 (probably clueless...) people. No bots yet.

I am not new to the game, just getting a few more chars to 60, I just did enjoy the PVPing a bit more atm at the lower levels because almost everyone stays till the end and fight and the matches can be very even. Tried to play with my lvl 60 yesterday 5 pvps opposit team left everytime, and thats getting boring in the long run.