test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

<UNSTOPPABLE> Do you think you got what it takes?

dexto89dexto89 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
home-1.jpg

Kittensoft and me (Sevy) have both decided to give the guild UNSTOPPABLE a peaceful end to it.
Over a period of 8 months we have had the honor to welcome and to say goodbye many great players!

Our community was one of our strongest aspects, everyone always had a warm welcome and there was always someone keeping the guild chat alive :)

But with a "big" guild comes "big" responsibility, in terms of being able to have alot of free time, effort and many many other things to keep a guild active and that's where we would like to take a step back.

The website will stay available but the recruitment will be closed ofcourse.

A big thanks to all our old and current members for your support and to make such a great community possible!

But all good things come to an end.
Further adventure lays ahead :)

Sevy / Kittensoft
Post edited by dexto89 on

Comments

• artworknlartworknl Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    If you're interested in joining an active and friendly community this will be a good place to start.
    Weekly dungeon events are just one of the many things.
  • dexto89dexto89 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Today on our weekly Epic Saturday events, several of our guild members teamed up for Malabog's Castle, with a flawless victory. :)
    All our Epic guild events get recorded aswell, so if you wish to join us & run along in dungeons, better take out ur best helmet ;)
    edited October 2013
    We are still seeking for more lvl 60's that are into PVP & PVE.
    Some of our members have been concentrating more on PVP lately.

Feel free to check out our website: http://dexto-forum.com/
  • fynnahfynnah Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Well, when I joined them it was the very first guild after many MMO's I played, that I can call "a bit of home"
    Very friendly and mature players, who dont only say they 'll help you but they also actually do it.

Guildmembers who greet you when you come online and say goodbye when you go. (Never underestimate a friendly word)
    People from all around the world and from all ages.
    Most of them in their thirties and fourties (old pen and paper players) but even a lovely grandmother of 69 who joined us just yesterday.
    And If I have to promote a guild.................its them!!
  • shiani1shiani1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 316 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I just joined Unstoppable and was concerned about finding a guild that could be as friendly and helpful as the one I was in on WoW some years ago. Already, after only a few days, I'm convinced that I found the right guild! The players are mature and very friendly and helpful. They aren't demanding or overly driven, but they excel in every area. That makes things relaxed, while still providing a rich and busy end game experience. I would highly recommend this guild to players looking for what I described above. Solid and friendly are the two words that come to my mind :)
    Kianni Ravenmoon and Izyana Sol'Eetah

edited October 2013
    De38UXq.png
    The people from <UNSTOPPABLE> would like to wish whole Neverwinter a Happy Halloween!
    edited November 2013
    We are still looking for active players that would like to play along with own guildies.
    Communication & trust is way better with own guildies than in a PUG.

LVL 60 is our aiming lvl, but it's not required, join the community, grow in rank, build ur future as a UNSTOPPABLE!
  • masterjj114masterjj114 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Great guild! Very positive and helpful group. Lots of different classes in guild so dungeon runs are normally quick to put together. Would recommend this guild to any player that wants to have a fun, positive experience!
  • imm0rtalboyimm0rtalboy Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Join me @Imm0rtalboy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2013
    Great guild! Very positive and helpful group. Lots of different classes in guild so dungeon runs are normally quick to put together. Would recommend this guild to any player that wants to have a fun, positive experience!
    Thanks for the support :)
    Join me @Imm0rtalboy
    Welcome ;)

---
    Lately the activities within the guild have increased a lot, more people have started creating their own party with guildies.
    We came to a point where we run out of clerics for each party!

So at this moment we are desperately seeking for lvl 60 Clerics that would like to keep us all blessed. :)
    Expand your game experience with the UNSTOPPABLE!

We have added a new website URL: www.unstoppableguild.eu (old one: www.dexto-forum.com)
    edited November 2013
    Today we gave our website a little overhaul by updating our "old" background. http://unstoppableguild.eu/
    I noticed that some other guild websites were starting to use the same dragon concept as ours.

So for that reason and since we are not playing WoW i decided to change it into something fresh & new.

And we are still in need for more reliable lvl 60 devoted clerics, control wizards & trickster rogues to join our daily guild activities.
    Such as CN, MC, PvP, T2 & GG.

Become The UNSTOPPABLE!
  • shiani1shiani1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 316 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I actually shopped for a guild when I reached level 60 and UNSTOPPABLE was my choice. I have definitely not been disappointed. I found exactly what I was looking for...a friendly, mature, helpful guild with a positive attitude and lots of fun :) I love this guild!
    Kianni Ravenmoon and Izyana Sol'Eetah

edited November 2013
    Many people have been asking if the guild supports any VoIP (voice chat), i have always had to say no as an answer.
    But no longer! everyone can now use our new voice chat channel hosted by RaidCall.

You can find more information over here.

And no, you don't -have- to talk
    edited December 2013
    dexto89 wrote: »
    Many people have been asking if the guild supports any VoIP (voice chat), i have always had to say no as an answer.
    But no longer! everyone can now use our new voice chat channel hosted by RaidCall.

You can find more information over here.

And no, you don't -have- to talk
    We have changed our VoIP from Raidcall to Teamspeak 3.
    Join us, rise with us!
  • cestajmcestajm Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    im interested and do u know where i can download voip
    edited December 2013
    cestajm wrote: »
    im interested and do u know where i can download voip
    Hey, you may already head over to our website (http://unstoppableguild.eu) to make ur application.
    In the meantime i'll see if i can catch you online in the game :)
  • darstephdarsteph Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    "- Lvl 30+, but being 60 will have advantage in joining our guild activities straight away."

I have just enquired about joining, and was informed you are not accepting members unless they are lvl 60. Just want to let you know I would have been a committed member if allowed to join. Im currently lvl 30, cleric. Perhaps change your level requirement on your post from 30+, to 60, as its a bit deflating to read 30+ and get told 60 only :P, no offence meant, and none taken, just letting you know...
    edited December 2013
    darsteph wrote: »
    "- Lvl 30+, but being 60 will have advantage in joining our guild activities straight away."

I have just enquired about joining, and was informed you are not accepting members unless they are lvl 60. Just want to let you know I would have been a committed member if allowed to join. Im currently lvl 30, cleric. Perhaps change your level requirement on your post from 30+, to 60, as its a bit deflating to read 30+ and get told 60 only :P, no offence meant, and none taken, just letting you know...
    Hey Darsteph,

Yes, i've got the news from one of our members telling me someone below 60 would like to join.
    The reason this lvl capping has been implemented is because we are going to focus on the members we currently have.
    Teaching how to run dungeons the smartest ways (legit), upgrading their gears.

We are doing this because i've had "complaints" from several members starting to be "afraid" to ask any guild member into their party because the lack of experience, dungeons take at times 1 hour longer, we do always teach those who do not know what to do.

But i understand that sometimes you just want to run a dungeon without having to always teach someone, therefor we are gonna focus on our current members more, to speed up every run.

This is nothing personal towards you or any lower than 60, it's what the guild needs now to keep a strong core.
    Incase you really want to join us, there is ofcourse still space for new recruits.

You can make an application on our website if so: http://unstoppableguild.eu/

Sorry for the trouble..
    edited December 2013
    edited December 2013
    Happy new years to everyone out there!!
  • arcmoon99arcmoon99 Member Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Applied :)

I have high hopes for this guild.
    Arc, proud officer of Novus Ordo
    bannernwf_zps00ed5b05.jpg
    New to the game? Check out my build guide to give you an idea on how to set up your characters!
    edited January 2014
    arcmoon99 wrote: »
    Applied :)

I have high hopes for this guild.

Welcome!
    The force is strong with this one
  • ilyuhahawkilyuhahawk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Hello! I would like to join if you recruiting GWF-s. I'm 60 lvl senti gwf.
    edited January 2014
    ilyuhahawk wrote: »
    Hello! I would like to join if you recruiting GWF-s. I'm 60 lvl senti gwf.
    I am a GWF Regen Sent myself so i would love to compare our setups aswell :)
    You can start by creating ur application on our website: http://unstoppableguild.eu/

I'm currently logged out of the game but u can contact any of our commanders online when u search for the guild "unstoppable". :)
    edited February 2014
    Looking once more for fresh blood!
    Epic dungeons for DD event whenever someone wants to go.

Also looking for players that will use TS3 actively!
    We have TS available so it would be great if it can be used aswell :)

Check out our website for more information: http://unstoppableguild.eu/
    edited March 2014
    Still looking for more endgame players!
    Every Dungeon Delve must be used properly for VT, MC and T2's !

Apply on our website or contact us ingame by searching for "unstoppable".
    edited March 2014