edited November 2013
    Please remove.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Krass Mustang - GF
    Diamond Krass Mustang - GWF
    Shadow Krass Mustang - TR
  • peiraxthripeiraxthri Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hey hey there rapssodya.......I would like to ask ya some questions about your guild.
    First of all i have a TR lvl40 in Dragoon and i have realized that the PvP in this game is rather than boring....its exciting and full of energy!:P I have played a lot of MMO's like Lineage 2,WoW,Tera,Rift but this kind of PvP here in Neverwinter has made me much more excited than ever.....
    But now i have this problem....emm im kind of new in this game and i have learned to play these type of games with somekind of teammates that can assist me at any point about almost everything and so i shall do if they do ask me for help.....so im kind of asking to talk about(better a in-game personal conversation) if you help me get used to the tricks and facts of this game and get ready to get own some @sses....:P
    I would really love to get some help and in conclution to find some new friends to enjoy the game....;)
    Also i have to mention that i ahve made this decision to talk to your guild and you specially rapssodya because i dont want normal,a little casual,relaxed guild to join in....I have used to get in a competitive,active,hardcore and a bit ''crazy'' guild so i can have as much fan and memories as possible....;)
    So if you would like to get in touch with me in-game my chars name is Dishonored(TR),and talk about all these things and if you would like me to join ya in order to help me a bit,and of course to be a part of ya..... ;)

Keep seen forward about your answer....
  • rapssodyarapssodya Member Posts: 169 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
    Please remove.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Krass Mustang - GF
  • kravmagaakravmagaa Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Maybe you could help me out too mate? I just joined yesterday and I have a TR level 10 in Dragon right now, I just had my first PvP experience for Neverwinter a couple minutes ago and I love it.

Cheers, Krav.
  • sejal1337sejal1337 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Exodus is a great guild from the few Exodus players I've observed.

Good luck with your recruitment and I'm hoping for some more good premades in the near future

yours,
    Sejal
  • rapssodyarapssodya Member Posts: 169 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
    Please remove.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Krass Mustang - GF
  • macinaossamacinaossa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 43
    edited November 2013
    Hi, i'm looking for a new PVP guild after the death of Prototype (that was one of the best if not the best pvp guild of Beholder)
    Atm i joined a guild that is really big but not really pvp oriented so i need to find another one soon before get bored by the game
    My main is a very well geared Cw and i would like to try to see if he can fit your guild need and if your guild can fit my need
    Pm me here on the forum if you are interested in running some test match.
    PS I'm from Europe and i'm playing usually every evening after 8 pm till midnight during weekday and a lot more during weekend