test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

bug: daily skirmish

sennarinosennarino Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
hi all. I have a problem with daily skirmish, infact I play 3\3 skirmish as requested, and when i tap "j" it signs such as "completed" but I can't talk to rix to claim reward.. what can i do?
Sorry for language ^^"
Post edited by sennarino on

Comments

• Options
    combatclown81combatclown81 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have the same problem. I am also having problems with the daily dungeon not completing. seems to be a bug with all the daily missions.
  • Options
    mizuko20mizuko20 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The same thing happened to me two or three times already! I even made the same skirmish a FOURTH time with no result. This is really frustrating, so I'd appreciate any help.
  • Options
    chrispybrownchrispybrown Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    This is an old bug. I've seen it happen on Gate Crashers and heard about it from another 3/3 skirmish (don't recall name, Pit Fight?). Happened to me the last x2 AD event... I wasn't too happy but PWE never, NEVER worries about bugs that don't give you AD, or at least in re-reimbursing players. Just abandon quest, out level skirmish and move on. I mostly stopped playing skirmishes because of this bug and the other bug. If you get a double skirmish during the event calendar (2 skirmish events in a row) and play in the first one, you don't get rewards in the second one. I think it may also cause THIS bug as well. I think it has something to do with end timer not being properly reset on character.
  • Options
    thecurlsthecurls Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I found a sort of bug with the Daily Skirmish, too. When you take the quest from Rhix, my quest journal told me to complete 2 of the Helm's Hold skirmishes. So I queued up and did the first one. Then I leveled outside of that skirmish's range and it forced me into the Ebon Downs skirmish. That one didn't count for the second one. I had to start all over again by abandoning the old Daily Skirmish quest and taking it all over again.
  • Options
    groundzero86groundzero86 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Cryptic, nothing sours players more than getting gypped out of rewards. How do you expect to keep players like this?

I just spent 45 min completing 3 pit fight skirmishes for double diamonds and can't collect the reward. Worst yet, I find out that this bug has been known about for at least 6 weeks, and nothing has been done to address the problem or remove the problematic skirmishes from the regular rotation.

NW_Skirmish_Error.png
  • Options
    shunterinoshunterino Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Just happened to me on Gate Crashers. 3/3, Rhix offers me no option to collect rewards. Don't expect anything to be done of course, but maybe if enough people complain a dev will tell us this is meant to happen and change the tool tip.
  • Options
    m1nuendm1nuend Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I don't even have the daily skirmish quest !

Very frustration now with the double AD event as skirmishes is short enough that you can complete them in between other RL events, while dungeons are a bit more unpredictable.

How much is the reward again, 6000 AD? That means 18 000 AD lost as I have done the skirmish at least 9 times over the last 3 days. (I still get 2000 AD during the event).
    39275e2ac4.jpg
  • Options
    crystal7jcrystal7j Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Same problem altho I think it is due to out leveling the daily. It no longer rewards if you level up. You're forced to drop it and do the next one.
  • Options
    ananvilhurtzananvilhurtz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Bumping this up, encountering it as well.
    Religion - 60 GF (15.3k GS)
    The Seeker - 60 DC (11.5k GS)
    Faithless - 60 CW (10k GS)
  • Options
    k3ll0k3ll0 Member Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Another case of 3/3-Gate-Crashers-Bugged here.
  • Options
    manestream1manestream1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 44
    edited July 2013
    don't worry, skirmish's are obsolete when you hit 60, there is no daily to do it, therefore no incentive either.
  • Options
    xahadumexahadume Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    This bug is still around for both Pit fighters and Gate Crashers at least. How long does it take to fix this bug?
  • Options
    bowdidlybowdidly Member Posts: 261 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
    don't worry, skirmish's are obsolete when you hit 60, there is no daily to do it, therefore no incentive either.

Not quite true there are skirmish events daily, which last an hour and can reward 1000 rough AD, you can run them as often as you like during any time of the day but during the skrimish hour you can put quite a few runs in and obtain quite a large amount of rough AD plus armour enchant shards