test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Crafted Fomorian Fabled Greatsword

swohswoh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
edited November 2013 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
Anyone else crafted one yet?? :p
shoutout to Brunojr who crafted one in our guild with a little help from fellow guildies...

link here for details and screens
NWOsig3copy_zpsf35fef69.png
Post edited by swoh on

Comments

• insomniacgluttoninsomniacglutton Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    recruit in the guilds sub-forum.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • skalt112skalt112 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Great that he crafted it, job well done. That being said that is one fugly sword.
  • morwennolmorwennol Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    i just wanna ask what the minimum quality% needs to be. thanks for showing the recipes!
    Oh, and, can i use hammer for optional asset or must those also be grindstone? Like I can use the 2 NEEDED grindstones but optionally add a purple hammer (and other things needed) instead of having to get another grindstone
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Praying for next released class to be Ranger. What Class Are You?
  • bpskibbenheimsbpskibbenheims Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 210 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    skalt112 wrote: »
    Great that he crafted it, job well done. That being said that is one fugly sword.

What you talkin' 'bout, Willis? That thing looks bosshogg.
    "Confusion is the T-Rex of tire faucets."
    -Sir Bartholomew P. Skibbenheims III, Esquire, Twice Removed

steam.php?id=BPSkibbenheims&pngimg=http:%@^%@^www.backfiregaming.net%@^bartswap%@^bartsig.png&tborder=1
  • frariifrarii Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    uhmmm that thing has no edge... how its supposed to cut things?
  • azlanfoxazlanfox Member Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    *slow clap*

I'll admit, it looks dwarven.
    The fox said, "lock and load"

glassdoor.com - Cryptic Studios Review
  • yokihiroyokihiro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 510 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    wonder why they haven't made it triple times as huge as this thing to make it even bigger so you could see not only from 500 feet but from 1000.

this thing just shouts "look at me, in real life I am nothing but in this game I have this monstrous sword". do i hear "compensation" somewhere?
  • swohswoh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    morwennol wrote: »
    i just wanna ask what the minimum quality% needs to be. thanks for showing the recipes!
    Oh, and, can i use hammer for optional asset or must those also be grindstone? Like I can use the 2 NEEDED grindstones but optionally add a purple hammer (and other things needed) instead of having to get another grindstone

AFAIK you need 100% bonus, it is Tier 2, he made it with one purple and 3 greens I believe. Also, if the hammer says weaponsmithing item in the description I'm pretty sure you can use it.
    NWOsig3copy_zpsf35fef69.png
  • ister8468ister8468 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I made one.

TWO dopey comments:

You need the Swordknot to get the +450 crit bonus--- and you can't craft the swordknot.

And: it's BOP. So, you can't make them and sell!!!

What the HECK is the point of this??
  • kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    ister8468 wrote: »
    What the HECK is the point of this??
    I believe the following will answer your question...

va8Ru.gif
  • rraglerragle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    In before /turn undead spell is cast :)
  • jamest999jamest999 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I tried making one using 5 purple class crafting items and it just gave me some ornamental blades, reported it to a GM and did a bug report, reply was basically sorry we hope they get on that. So my options are go without for an unknown amount of time or build another one that I can't sell if they ever get me my original....yaaaaaay!