What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stone or Cat on TR?

sinisteelsinisteel Member Posts: 18 Arc User
edited November 2013 in The Thieves' Den
Which one is more efficient as a TR?
Post edited by sinisteel on

Comments

• tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Givene how much the upcoming active companion buff for a cat sucks (in the new shadowmantle module) I'd be tempted to go with a stone. Previously I'd have taken the cat.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • rabbinicusrabbinicus Member Posts: 1,822 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Depends on your build and playstyle. Personally, my TR uses a stone.
    The right to command is earned through duty, the privilege of rank is service.

• decayedsoulsdecayedsouls Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Went with Stone as well. Cat is pretty good as well but if you want an offense slot for belt, you're gonna have to be 1st in pvp in an RNG game at getting the belt.
  • fondlezfondlez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Went with Stone as well. Cat is pretty good as well but if you want an offense slot for belt, you're gonna have to be 1st in pvp in an RNG game at getting the belt.

Or you can buy it from the AH...

Anyway, Cat vs Stone debate is finally over, especially with Module 2. The correct answer is always Stone of Allure for general purposes and Stone of Might for min-maxing defensive purposes (Regen and Defensive rings etc).

No point paying such a huge premium over Stone unless you really really like cats!