test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

anyone tested Plague fire enchant?

grimahgrimah Member Posts: 1,658 Arc User
As title states. Has anyone tested plaguefire yet?
Creator of the featured survival horror foundry: "The Silence of Haydenwick" Video Review
and also the featured satirical comedic adventure "A Call for Heroes".
Post edited by grimah on

Comments

• Options
    uurbsuurbs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 449 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
    Hey Grimah,

I'm going to test the GPF as well as the Perfect Feytouched, the coming weekend.

Are you just interested in the GPF, or in the Lesser and Normal version as well?

Regards,
    Urbs
    Proud member of Dragon Clan - German Gaming Community
  • Options
    j0shi82j0shi82 Member Posts: 622 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    GPF is still not working, at least according to the ACT. It still offers a capped 3% damage increase, independent from the stack. Haven't checked the actual log in-game, but would surprise me if this was a parsing error.
  • Options
    yeahnubbyyeahnubby Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Are there any plans to fix these enchants?
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    yeahnubby wrote: »
    Are there any plans to fix these enchants?

Yes.
    Hey, wanted to touch on some confusion. This enchantment directly reduces Defense, not Mitigation. On critters this is roughly 3% from Greater Plague Fire. The 45% Defense debuff will account for about 9% of their defense. As far as stacking, we have identified why they no longer stack properly and are working on a fix right now, but I don't have an ETA for that. Thanks!

That was more than two month ago though.
  • Options
    pando83pando83 Member Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I'd love to test stuff, but looks like the only way is to farm stuff like in the live server.

Do i really need to farm stuff on a test server to test it? No way. Sorry PW guys, but if this is your idea of testing stuff, then test it yourself.

I'll test enchants if they put a enchant vendor or something to get them fast. Else, it's a waste of time.
  • Options
    tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    pando83 wrote: »
    I'd love to test stuff, but looks like the only way is to farm stuff like in the live server.

Do i really need to farm stuff on a test server to test it? No way. Sorry PW guys, but if this is your idea of testing stuff, then test it yourself.

I'll test enchants if they put a enchant vendor or something to get them fast. Else, it's a waste of time.
    If you already own the enchant on live(or a lesser version) you can just create dozens of copypasta alts and mail it to a prime account to rank up. A little tedious, but less tedious than actually farming it. Copypastaing 50 odd rank 8 enchants to a prime will rank up most things to perfect or R10 fairly fast.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • Options
    uurbsuurbs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 449 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
    uurbs wrote: »
    [...] the Perfect Feytouched, the coming weekend.
    Just a short update: we tried testing the Feytouched by using an Ogre hit my GF friend. But, the incoming damage was to spread out to really distinguish the proposed 12% damage reduction.

Anyone any idea how to better that the debuff?

Thanks & regards,
    Urbs

PS: The debuff procs quite often, but I want to know if it is working as intended.
    Proud member of Dragon Clan - German Gaming Community
  • Options
    equilamequilam Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I tested a normal plaguefire and it's still buged i.e. a CW can still get up to 6 Stacks on his target. Please fix that.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Incredible. Fixed in NW.10.20131105a.5. Thanks a lot!