test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Adventure Hour Livestream TODAY at 3PM PDT!

sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Update: Thanks everyone for joining today's Neverwinter Adventure Hour livestream! Replay is up for those who missed it: http://www.twitch.tv/perfectworld_community/b/477319312

Hey all!

Join me today at 3PM PST (click here for a time converter) for the Neverwinter Adventure Hour livestream!

During the Adventure Hour, we'll play Neverwinter, level our characters, run dungeons and Foundry quests, get our PvP on, talk about cool things going on in the game, chat with the devs, give away prizes, and get into other shenanigans!

gA6V4M4.jpg

Tune in on our Perfect World Community Twitch.tv channel: http://www.twitch.tv/perfectworld_community

Or look for me @PWESominator in-game.

See you there!
Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
Post edited by sominator on

Comments

• vikingbradvikingbrad Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    Hey all!

Join me today at 3PM PST (click here for a time converter) for the Neverwinter Adventure Hour livestream!

During the Adventure Hour, we'll play Neverwinter, level our characters, run dungeons and Foundry quests, get our PvP on, talk about cool things going on in the game, chat with the devs, give away prizes, and get into other shenanigans!

gA6V4M4.jpg

Tune in on our Perfect World Community Twitch.tv channel: http://www.twitch.tv/perfectworld_community

Or look for me @PWESominator in-game.

See you there!

If you are doing Cloak Tower would be good if you can show how to activate the additional chest using the objects found in the dungeon.

Despite having done it multiple times still haven't seen the chest activated.

Can someone comment where all the pieces are. 2 are on tables near the first boss.
    Ricky Gervatheist Lvl 60 DC on Dragon Server
    Looking for a guild for PvE Dungeons to suit AEST evenings
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    vikingbrad wrote: »
    If you are doing Cloak Tower would be good if you can show how to activate the additional chest using the objects found in the dungeon.

Can someone comment where all the pieces are. 2 are on tables near the first boss.

There are actually 2 bonus chests. One for collecting crystals and one for collecting flowers. I vaguely remember where the pieces are.
  • syka08syka08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I'll be on my way home from work, but will definitely be around before half-time. Enjoy the show, folks!
    contents to be decided
  • rondo5150rondo5150 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    vikingbrad wrote: »

There are 6 items all together. 3 crystals. The first crystal is in a back room in the beginning of the orcs rooms, they want you to go one way, but go the other and find it on a table in the back corner. The Blue crystal is kind of hard to find, it is in the room with a lot of glowing blue crystals, it is on the left as you enter the cave of blue crystals on the ground. The other items are a sun-flower found with the first boss, and where you find a crystal also. Then, next boss, there is a bunch of guys up top to get rid of, and then find the berries hidden in the vines, and on the lower level the boss has a mushroom. You need all 6 items to open the two side chest, but have to do CT while DD is going or the end chest will not open. Even in Epic CT, it is the same, except Epic the chest will open anytime I believe. Oh the crystals are Red, Green & Blue, I cant remember, but I think you need to find the green one first.