test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

After Effects of HR Seismic Shock

rhoricrhoric Member Posts: 1 Arc User
Hope you get a fix in place soon for this. Currently I was playing in Tower District and there are HRs going around and using this daily over and over to cover a whole section. In the one area you couldn't go 5 feet without encountering the after effects. I counted 20 spots in this one area. I have never lagged in this game since I started and in this area I was lagging. I had to log out cause it was so annoying.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    midnightitamidnightita Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    same here, please
  • Options
    unclechudunclechud Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I also lag to the point of being unplayable in the Tower District. I had thought it was a foul, Orcish plot to trap all the new Rangers running through the area but alas, it only appears that a few of us have been snared.
  • Options
    imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I have never really suffered from any lag while playing Neverwinter but then I walked into the Trial of Blades last night , somebody had used Seismic Shock on the dummy's in there dozens of times and my game almost froze up , I was like WTF! lol
  • Options
    emmmamirabeauemmmamirabeau Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3
    edited November 2013
    waaa waaa waaa waaa quit whining and just play or don't up to you
  • Options
    imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Who's whining you muppet? this is the bug reporting thread so it is difficult to see how reporting what is obviously a bug could be seen as whining .
  • Options
    abell39abell39 Member Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited November 2013

Dude, the entire point of playing on the preview shard is to help the devs spot stuff that's not working correctly and needs fixed. Whining is very different from stating that something is wrong and is causing negative gameplay effects so that the devs know what's wrong, what it does, and can fix it. The only person whining here is you.
    Kerensa Loreweaver, level 60 DC | Rilla Turtledove, level 60 CW | Calvin Meriwether, level 60 TR
    Kaylee Krankenwagen, level 60 GF | Tavandruil Wayfinder, level 49 GWF | Aldith Langley, level 51 HR
  • Options
    angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    abell39 wrote: »
    Dude, the entire point of playing on the preview shard is to help the devs spot stuff that's not working correctly and needs fixed. Whining is very different from stating that something is wrong and is causing negative gameplay effects so that the devs know what's wrong, what it does, and can fix it. The only person whining here is you.

Don't feed the trolls. You do know a griefer when you see one, right? This <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> dude (or whatever his name is - I'm too lazy to actually figure it out) is pretty well-known for posting ranting garbage throughout the forums. Let him have his adolescent griefer fun. It's obviously an autoerotic thrill for him. :)
  • Options
    abell39abell39 Member Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Don't feed the trolls. You do know a griefer when you see one, right? This <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> dude (or whatever his name is - I'm too lazy to actually figure it out) is pretty well-known for posting ranting garbage throughout the forums. Let him have his adolescent griefer fun. It's obviously an autoerotic thrill for him. :)

Yeah, I limit my lurking to very specific threads / subjects so I miss a lot of trollery. Would've known better in this case if I'd seen more shenanigans.
    Kerensa Loreweaver, level 60 DC | Rilla Turtledove, level 60 CW | Calvin Meriwether, level 60 TR
    Kaylee Krankenwagen, level 60 GF | Tavandruil Wayfinder, level 49 GWF | Aldith Langley, level 51 HR
  • Options
    raptorskyfireraptorskyfire Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 120 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
    So that's what it is... I was in the Blacklake District and wondering why I was lagging so badly. I don't even lag that bad in PE. The only way to escape it was to head into instances. I hope this is addressed soon as it will make the game unplayable.
    Part of Storm-Shore, a RP/PvE guild. http://www.stormshore.com/

I have many alts, I am a class and race rainbow.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    So what is going on with this bug are we getting a fix for it soon. There was nothing in todays patch notes about this. This needs fixed ASAP
  • Options
    terramakterramak Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 991 Cryptic Developer
    edited November 2013
    It's known on our end, so thank you for calling it out and continuing to push for a fix! I didn't see a fix to this go into the build currently on Preview, but it's on our list.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Hopefully next patch as this is a game breaker for some people as the can't even play on the preview shard due to serious lag.