test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

level cap??

lilmouserlilmouser Member Posts: 4 Arc User
Any word on when or if they will lift the level cap and let us go higher then level 60???
Post edited by lilmouser on

Comments

• Options
    eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Why? Start a new character. Explore the world instead of leveling thru it as fast as possible. If the level cap were 1,000 people would be at level 1,000 a week later asking if they are gonna raise the cap. There's not enough content at level 60 why on earth would you want to raise the cap to 70 and have NO content. Let them fill things in and add to the existing levels. It's not a race it's a journey.
  • Options
    tickdofftickdoff Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    No reason to raise the level cap, so they did not. And I hope that they do not raise it any time soon.
  • Options
    dragoncrest0dragoncrest0 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 120 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
    Yeah they need to stay at the current level cap for quite a while longer. They havent even fixed and sorted the things thats wrong at this current cap.

Like unbalanced PVP matching, and lack of gear stat allocating variety for epic gear.
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I dont expect its likely the level cap will ever be raised. They have never done so in any of thier past games. Even after several years of operation.

From the looks of things it would seem Cryptic is going to focus on expanding the campaign/boon system and artifact system with each module as a means of expanding character depth beyond levels.

I cant see why they would suddenly invalidate or marginalize all that by adding in another 5 to 10 levels.
  • Options
    ashlotteashlotte Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    World of Warcraft spoiled the young gamer's mind into believing that level cap equates to better content and increased playability. Look at Champions Online. Their level cap is 40 and has been for many years! Yet they keep(kept D:) stacking content updates!