test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Double Click on Icon Launcher and Cryptic error 26609910

spacedbillyspacedbilly Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hi,

I have joined without problem some hours ago (8.30 pm) but this night (3.00 am) on double click on launcher it says "impossible to patch launcher, connection try 1..." and then a window Cryptic Error window opens, sending diagnostic information and ask to put a description to the issue...
The game starts from the file in path .../live/gameclient.exe (but not the launcher), directly into the game to login and pass) but after one minute gives timed out connection...

I have no teamweaver nether the other programs that create conflicts (see on another thread). 3 other people I know have the same problem.

My concern is that if it's a problem of cryptic and they resolve, I can not even start the launcher to patch the problem :(

Wait for answers and Help
Thanx

Uriel
Post edited by spacedbilly on

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2013
    With installing of ARC ( http://www.perfectworld.com/arc ) the client seems to re-start normally and also log-in is normally...

Even uninstalling arc then the client has resumed operation.

Can close...i hope...
  • Options
    danbeondanbeon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hi,

I have joined without problem some hours ago (8.30 pm) but this night (3.00 am) on double click on launcher it says "impossible to patch launcher, connection try 1..." and then a window Cryptic Error window opens, sending diagnostic information and ask to put a description to the issue...
    The game starts from the file in path .../live/gameclient.exe (but not the launcher), directly into the game to login and pass) but after one minute gives timed out connection...

I have no teamweaver nether the other programs that create conflicts (see on another thread). 3 other people I know have the same problem.

My concern is that if it's a problem of cryptic and they resolve, I can not even start the launcher to patch the problem :(

Thanx

Uriel

the same for me...
  • Options
    lore0404lore0404 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I have the same problem..
  • Options
    mavry73mavry73 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Any news?
    Cryptic Error for the lose!
  • Options
    ellithuwenellithuwen Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I'm having the same problem.
    Have restarted computer and even completely un-installed and re-installed arc - didn't fix it.
  • Options
    silentscream90silentscream90 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    +1

Same problem
  • Options
    kimbyrkimbyr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I cannot play Neverwinter, the connection to the patch server never happens, even I can log into everyting else on the internet, what changed since yesterday?

It says Unable to establish connection to Patch server.

I tried installing the Arc that has the same problem.

So why can I not log in?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Dark Wizard Campaign
    Search for @kimbyr
  • Options
    kaosdreadlordkaosdreadlord Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    +1

(and can't sign in with arc)
  • Options
    centur1ancentur1an Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I have logged in today and I cannot login on my 2nd laptop I get an error message then a crash logo

I have tried the ARC repair but it doesn't work

I can load the launcher fine but as soon as I hit the login button it crashes even after a restart and a restore to two weeks ago

3rd time I would have to reinstall it maybe CRYPTIC can get there act together for a change and fix some of these issues?

oh wait the game is F2P forgot about that

* and before you go blaming hardware/software no other game had issues like this on the laptop not tera,wow, lotro or ffx
  • Options
    sondrahortonsondrahorton Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i cant either
    Hi,

Thanx

Uriel
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    I don't know ... I can only tell you that I installed arc, booted it, and neverwinter client has opened automatically and immediately after upgrading arc...now run normally...boooooh