test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Problem with set bonus from Fomorian Blades and Vorpal!

sillyoopssillyoops Member Posts: 6 Arc User
edited November 2013 in The Thieves' Den
Hey guys I just crafted my main hand of the Fomoria blades. I previously was using two of the parrying blades so I did not get the set bonus. When I equipped the Main hand it showed me that I received the set bonus but was crit chance was still the same as before. So I guess the question is am I getting the crit chance set bonus and it just is not showing up in my stats?

Also I am having the same problem with my vorpal enchant. I have a regular vorpal. Before I slotted it into my main hand I had 75 percent crit severity and when I slotted the vorpal it stayed the same. Can someone please explain if I am getting the bonus or not and if PW plans to fix these problems so the stats show? Thanks guys!
Post edited by sillyoops on

Comments

• tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    sillyoops wrote: »
    Hey guys I just crafted my main hand of the Fomoria blades. I previously was using two of the parrying blades so I did not get the set bonus. When I equipped the Main hand it showed me that I received the set bonus but was crit chance was still the same as before. So I guess the question is am I getting the crit chance set bonus and it just is not showing up in my stats?

Also I am having the same problem with my vorpal enchant. I have a regular vorpal. Before I slotted it into my main hand I had 75 percent crit severity and when I slotted the vorpal it stayed the same. Can someone please explain if I am getting the bonus or not and if PW plans to fix these problems so the stats show? Thanks guys!
    No idea about the set bonus but the vorpal crit severity bonus doesn't show up on the stat sheet(using a G.Vorpal on my DC). It does show up if you test out your damage though.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • sillyoopssillyoops Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Ok thanks for that feed back. I am still worried about my set bonus though. It doesn't show nor does it increase my GS like it should :(
  • kindleskindles Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Wow thats sounds horrible I would be extremely pissed. I have no advice to offer tho, so free bump!
  • midnightfang93midnightfang93 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Its working on my TR when I last checked, but i'll unequip and reequip it when I get home to see if its bugged or something.
  • fondlezfondlez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I do not believe any weapon or weapon bonus grants "Critical Chance" stat directly. They grant "Critical Strike", the stat rating.

So, the question is what was your Critical Strike before and after?
  • midnightfang93midnightfang93 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    The set effect works. Are you sure you have these daggers: http://puu.sh/59C88.jpg and do what fondlez said, check your Critical Strike stat.
    edited November 2013
    ^^ I apologize that is what I meant "Critical Strike" When I had two Fomorian parryingblades equipped it was 3,777, when I equipped the fomorian main hand to get the set bonus when I highlight the blades it shows I am getting the set bonus but my "critical strike" is still 3,777.
    edited November 2013
    I am sure I have the right daggers equipped and I checked the right stats.
  • thrufuthrufu Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    If you have both Offhand Fomorian daggers you get the set bonus too.

Try with other daggers to see if Critical Strike decreases.
    edited November 2013
    thrufu wrote: »
    If you have both Offhand Fomorian daggers you get the set bonus too.

Try with other daggers to see if Critical Strike decreases.

That was the problem! You are awesome thank you so much! I wonder if they are going to fix the vorpal problem where it doesn't show the increase in crit severity do you know anything about that?
  • thrufuthrufu Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    The Critical Severity of Vorpal never Shows in the stats, but its used.

I have the same daggers with a Normal Vorpal and have 80% Severity(5% is Half-Orc bonus).