test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Playtest Shadowmantle content on NeverwinterPreview!

Comments

• pointsmanpointsman Member Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I would like to, but the client always crashes when I try to select NeverwinterPreview. :(
  • bossnessbossness Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    preview client doesnt work or i should say it wont launch the game when i hit play.
  • todesfaelletodesfaelle Member Posts: 1,370 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Would love to as well. Any possible ETA for fixes regarding these issues? There seems to be quite a few of us affected by this problem out there.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?516981-Problem-launching-the-game
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?517171-Unable-to-launch-PREVIEW
  • bossnessbossness Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    thnx bruh bruh for the links
  • masterreaperwplfmasterreaperwplf Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I will personally and gladly test every new system and class that is coming out.
  • orion1001orion1001 Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    hello sominator,

i'm really sorry about this and sorry I'm off topic (I didn't know where else to put it since I cannot create or send a message), but I made 2 caption entries to the caption contest, but my internet was having issues this morning. I hope you can still accept that I am 40 minutes late, as I worked hard on them. :(

#1 neverwintercaptiontrollbusters_zps7cbf910a.jpg

#2 neverwintercaptionparody_zps8a234aed.jpg

“Ugh… this trickster rogue clown is spawn camping me AGAIN!? That’s the 7th dazing strike I’ve woken up to in the last ten minutes! . I have GOT to tell the lead programmer to give me a different place to respawn!”
  • xnordicxxnordicx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hope you will optimize the grapic settings before release 24 fps on locations in Blacklake @ AMD Radeon 7950 @ i7 is a joke.
  • rhoricrhoric Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    They need to fix the seismic shock after effects as that is the main cause of fps issues in all the zones right now. I counted 12 spots in I would say a 10 foot by 10 foot area in Helm's Hold
  • harbinger0fchaosharbinger0fchaos Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Will there be a way to transfer the ranger class we make in the playtest over to the live shard when the module is officially released ?
  • caloriencalorien Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Will there be a way to transfer the ranger class we make in the playtest over to the live shard when the module is officially released ?

I very much doubt it.
    The PWI info-fox formerly known as Mayfly - Dreamweaver
  • syka08syka08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013

Given the fact that you can generate unlimited resources on the preview shard by copying your character over multiple times and moving assets all to a single character, thus being able to max things out like runes, AD, and other valuables, I too significantly doubt that they would allow you to transfer your ranger from preview to live.
    contents to be decided
  • wuttwutt Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Video that I did utilizing the new ranger hunter class on the Neverwinter preview test shard... what do you all think?
  • xgrandz02xgrandz02 Member Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Edit: I will open thread cuz its a idea not a feedback-
    <::::::[]==0 GwF 0==[]::::::> ● Still waiting for the promised Improvement ●
  • rhoricrhoric Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    They don't have time to do that now, release is just over a week away