test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

IMPOSSIBLE to play preview server

hinageshi79hinageshi79 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 246 Bounty Hunter
After logging in, FPS drop so much that I can't rotate camera, move and just can write 1 letter every 10 seconds. I have no problems in normal server. This issue started after the "module 2" patch. If you don't fix it, when module 2 will be ready I will be forced to quit the game couse wont be able to play.
Post edited by hinageshi79 on

Comments

• Options
    synozeersynozeer Member Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Same issue here since the module 2 patch. I can play fine for a bit and then suddenly it will begin lagging. Sometimes it goes away, other times it won't, even if I close out the game and start it again. One time I rebooted my computer and logged back in and the lag was gone - this is making me think it's some sort of memory leak. Don't have this issue on the normal server.
    Guild: Chocolate Stand | Main: Hzarn (GF)/Danteel (HR) | Watch PvP Videos
  • Options
    pufy2010pufy2010 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    u guys are so lucky..i cant even enter the preview server
    gives me the Game.exe 5mb , stuck error in task menager..and no game popup.

I have windows XP..u to ? It seems xp users faild 2 enter Preview.
  • Options
    mbllanes199mbllanes199 Member, Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 429
    edited November 2013
    Don't play Preview......... problem solve.. LOL.
  • Options
    xgrandz02xgrandz02 Member Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    pufy2010 wrote: »
    u guys are so lucky..i cant even enter the preview server
    gives me the Game.exe 5mb , stuck error in task menager..and no game popup.

I have windows XP..u to ? It seems xp users faild 2 enter Preview.

same here,
    my Preview-launcher are full patched but i cant enter,after pressing on "Play" nothing happend.

-it is not available to enter for xp users?? Devs pls Answer.
    <::::::[]==0 GwF 0==[]::::::> ● Still waiting for the promised Improvement ●
  • Options
    mbllanes199mbllanes199 Member, Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 429
    edited November 2013
    It is not a full server, it is a preview, and since ppl are going to preview server expect some delays.

When i go inside the preview, i have to wait full 5mins or more on the loading screen just to enter... it has always been that way since, lol.

Patience is a virtue.... LOL.
  • Options
    midnightitamidnightita Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    synozeer wrote: »
    Same issue here since the module 2 patch. I can play fine for a bit and then suddenly it will begin lagging. Sometimes it goes away, other times it won't, even if I close out the game and start it again. One time I rebooted my computer and logged back in and the lag was gone - this is making me think it's some sort of memory leak. Don't have this issue on the normal server.

Same here!
  • Options
    tebiantebian Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    xgrandz02 wrote: »
    same here,
    my Preview-launcher are full patched but i cant enter,after pressing on "Play" nothing happend.

-it is not available to enter for xp users?? Devs pls Answer.

same here im too an xp user. and i want play peview to play with hunter ranger
  • Options
    emmmamirabeauemmmamirabeau Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3
    edited November 2013
    waaa waaa waaa wait til mid week there's said to be a fix coming for the issue so mrelax and play live for now