test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

<FistFul Of Zen> End Game Guild PVE/PVP Currently Recruiting

steamroler12steamroler12 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Hey there guys thanks for coming to the Post.
We are Currently Looking for Some new faces to get more people to the Major up and coming changes to the game, such as the new Dungeon and New Gear.

Guild name : <FistFul Of Zen>
Original Server : Mindflayer

We are an End game guild concentrating on both PVP and PVE.
-Vent Server
-Active Core Crew of experienced and knowledgeable Members, all willing to Help :)
-Quality > Quantity
-Daily PVP's (Premades) (Hold up against some of the Best Guild''s in the game (Lemonade,Essence of Aggresion,Enemy Team,Complaints Departmment,Exodus,) - All Great PVP Guilds I must add.
-Daily CN Run''s record times
-We eat up any new content that comes out, completed MC within first few days of release (legit) no exploits.
-Full Guild bank (every slot open)
-VAriety of players from all around the world (USA,Japan,Euro's,Middle Eastern,etc...)

Requirments :
1. GOOD ATTITUDE / NO DRAMA
2.Ventrillo recommended for End game Dungeons, specially premade PvP's. (but not required)
3.10-11k+ Gear Score ( Majority of our members are 12k+ and highly experienced in aspects of the game )
4. Willing To Learn and Have fun!

Any Questions or for an Invite, Shoot us a Whisper or Friend invite in Game
you can /who fistful of zen , whisper any of our members
or Whisper :
Steamroller@Steamroler12
Kozah@kozahmmiekal
Yeosol@eskux
Post edited by steamroler12 on

Comments

• kinokarakinokara Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hi there! My name is Jessica, just hit 21 years of age, and im from canada. I have a level 60 Cleric, but have been playing mostly solo until now, and due to this i dont have much experience with tier 2 dungeons. BUT! i really want to learn! i would love to find a guild that could help me achieve this goal. I really love doing PVP also, but have almost given up on it as random ques never seem to turn out good if u know what i mean. My GS is 10.5k. im hoping that you guys maybe can help me out with that=P i am on nearly everyday (now that i finally got my alienware 17!!=3) i really love healing, and i suppose it would be even more fun if i was healing with good friends and guildies! My IGN is LittleMiss

i will definitly look for you guys in game!