test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

anybody else having the same problem with LA + improved cunning sneak?

ximaeximae Member Posts: 534 Bounty Hunter
edited October 2013 in The Thieves' Den
Ill copy paste a post i opened in the bugs forum
Lurkers Assault stealth bug with feat "improved cunning sneak"

I just respeced one of my rogues today, basically just dropped 3/3 disciple of strengh and 2/3 scoundrel training for 5/5 improved cunning sneak, and i am observing some strange behaviour with the Lurkers assault daily since the respec.

Firstly the stealth is not regenerating as the stealth bar drops as if the daily was not being used, But once the stealth bars drops to 0 you do not leave stealth. Even if u use an encounter u stay in stealth until the daily finishes.

Secondly the duration of the encounter seems pretty much reduced.

I will go into preview server and do more tests there with my 2 rogues as to see if i can replicate it there and if it has to do with other feat selections, this rogue is using the scoundrel paragon path.

anybody else noticed this? or is it just me?
Post edited by ximae on

Comments

• Options
    delita6delita6 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14
    edited October 2013
    But it was always so with improved cunning sneak LOL
    Harmony
    Server: Rapier
  • Options
    gpassuccgpassucc Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    So my TR isn't supposed to be able to spam encounters in stealth while LA is up O.o
  • Options
    godlysoul1godlysoul1 Member Posts: 293 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    This has happened to me before and at least I think its a glitch. Unless you are supposed to get 3 free impact shots while stealthed. It used to be I would use LA and then I could do an impact shot, then it would drain my stealth from the attack but leave just a silver so I could stay stealthed. Then I could use 2 more impact shots, then when it ran out I would get my normal 3 impact shots back when I came out of stealth. This was without investing in that feat I believe though, but maybe it was happening on my permastealth and I did get the feat.
  • Options
    ximaeximae Member Posts: 534 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    so this bug has been going on for some time and no one made a bug report?

yeah it def is happening on the permasetalths as with my standard executioner it works as intended, stealth regenerates and is used up any time u use an encounter but it will refill fast enough that u will be able to use another encounter in stealth before the duration finishes.