test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Download servers.

spazy1spazy1 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
edited October 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I have recently come back to neverwinter and began downloading it again to see it wont pass 300kb/s. You would think with all this money they are getting they could get some decent dl servers?

I don't remember all that well but im sure when i played previously it didn't take me long to dl. So is it just me?

Also second question: I've done some lurking on the forums and i haven't found any threads on any other servers, are they all still in US-W?
Post edited by spazy1 on

Comments

• rhoricrhoric Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Just a single live server. All the shards were merged alittle while back. As for your download speed, it could be a number of things. your ISP is being slow right now, there could be a issue somewhere between your computer and the server. There could be a bunch of people downloading the game slowing everyone down.
  • whyicantcapslockwhyicantcapslock Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    This game still in beta?
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    This game still in beta?

No, it was launched months ago and has already had one major update.
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited October 2013
    Downloads speeds can vary but as you said 300 kbps is not normal. Could be any number of things that are causing that from your connection speed to the fact that with today/yesterday's news release there may be a spike in players downloading the game again.

Welcome back though!
  • spazy1spazy1 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Thanks for the speedy response I've reset the download and managed to get it spiking from 300-500 which is a little better i suppose but hopefully back in the game in a hour or 2.

Know of any Australian guilds out there?
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    most likely. you can do a guild search by your local time zone, although i am not entirely sure that you can do a search by region.