test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

-Sanctuary- are recruiting

azeryk1azeryk1 Member Posts: 105 Arc User
-Sanctuary- are currently looking for new members! We were formed towards the end of August to provide a casual guild for members of all ages, levels, classes and experiences to join and feel like part of a community.

The main aim of the guild is to create somewhere where people can ask for help and advice, group together for dungeon/PVP runs and chat with other members of the guild.

There are no requirements to join, all we ask is that your active, loyal and chatty :) We currently have 300 accounts from all over the world so there are always members online.

If you would like to join, or have any questions feel free to ask them here, or find me in-game on Azeryk@Azeryk1
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• azeryk1azeryk1 Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Good to see this has worked well, the guilds now passed the 410 accounts mark; but are still welcoming new members into the family.

We've become a fun community where no one is pressured to do anything and where members help each other :)
  • nightkid1nightkid1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    can i join the guild? im currently lv 15 guardian warrior
    edited October 2013
    Sure, everyones welcome to the family, message me, or anyone from the guild in-game and you'll be invited in :)
    edited November 2013
    Update: now at the 460 accounts mark and looking good, always welcoming players who want to join a friendly happy environment and want to have fun within the game.

If you would like to join, or have any questions feel free to ask them here, or find me in-game on Azeryk@Azeryk1
  • solamniesolamnie Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    How am i supposed to whisper you when I'm not lvl 15? Game says I can't whisper before I'm level 15...
  • epicin1epicin1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Mail him and if you cant reach him send a tell/mail to @epicin1. Guild has been growing fast and we aim to be the best of the best
  • shadowonyxxxshadowonyxxx Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hey. I have really looking to join a guild! I would like to join -Sanctuary- please reply back if -Sanctuary- is still looking for members thank you Ignore is DeADLoCk I'm only Lvl 27 GF been playing only a week but love this game
    edited November 2013
    Invite sent and accepted - welcome to the guild :)
  • kitobikitobi Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    how are you with alts, I have 3 level 60 chars ( so I can assist with any party config ) with more to come
    edited November 2013
    Answered in-game already but i'll answer here in case others have the same question. We're fine with all alts as long as they are used for questing/dungeons/pvp - no "prayer only" alts.
  • jkr1269jkr1269 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I have an alt too.
    edited December 2013
    All played alts are welcome - so come join the Christmas spirit in the guild - we had a fantastic raffle and scavenger hunt so far :D
    edited February 2014
    Well the guild has been going for almost six months and remains strong, active and always on the lookout for amazing new members to join the guild.

If you're after a guild which will run dungeons, chat and help members without forcing you to sign up to external websites, forums or use voice chat programs then this is the place for you.

Message a member or captain in-game now. Alternately if you have questions ask here or mail me direct in-game on Azeryk@Azeryk1

Rock on everyone!!!
  • epicin1epicin1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Reminder: Any character is kicked after 14 days of inactivity (yes, we do have a way of tracking). Exceptions can be made. In that case put the reason in the member comments so we know.

If you have alts in the guild and do'nt play on them anymore, you don't even need to remove them. We will do that for you!

Reaching this limit is almost impossible unless you have really abandoned Neverwinter or don't play on that character anymore. If you want back in, just tell us and you're right back in.

Looking forward to hunting with you!
  • d9934k46d9934k46 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    This guild seems like the right fit for me. I have a level 60 CW and GWF both starving for some PvE/PvP action. Please send guild invite to Arastine@d9934k46.
    edited February 2014
    Am still trying to get in contact with you in-game, but sure your welcome to join :-)
  • caldrecaldre Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Loveage for Sanctuary all the way <3 !!

Amarie/Keya/Angel

P.S We got to do some runs together Azzy and the rest of the guys, been too long !
    edited February 2014
    Yes we totally should Angel!! Way too long, will chat to you in-game soon.

:-D
  • caldrecaldre Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    You know ya only got to send me a tell XD

Also got a few characters without a guild, may put one with you guys if that's ok? Amarie can go home :P

<3
    edited February 2014
    Sure you can, Amarie's always welcome home :D
    edited April 2014
    Just an update. The guild is still going strong and open for business and is still allowing new people to join it's ranks. So if anyone is after a casual guil;d to hang out in and complete epic dungeons then either message here or PM me in game (search Azeryk)
    edited May 2014
    Another month and another update, the guild has grown further and now has a home outside of Neverwinter after the launch of it's own website and forums. With guides to help newer players we are doing everything possible to help our members in the game. if this sounds like the place for you then search for us in game and request an invitation to our family.
  • itstheyokitstheyok Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    still going strong, and still recruiting. If you would like to be part of the family, you can search for us, or contact me in game (@handle is username)

Looking forward to gearing you up :D