test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Epic Dread Vault Loot.

jvsetijvseti Member Posts: 6 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I was wondering if the loot after killing the boss is ever gonna get fixed or not. I've done it 3 times in a row and it dropped no loot. The hardest dungeon in the game should at least have it's loot fixed.

Peace.
Post edited by jvseti on

Comments

• freshiiiiiiiiiifreshiiiiiiiiii Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    the bug is dungeon delves. if you have chest unlocked, dont kill last boss :D play before or after dd event. or wait at last boss and relog after dd to fix it :)
  • aquillazxaquillazx Member Posts: 86
    edited October 2013
    After you kill the giant brain there's a small shard mob ( the ones that usually chase you and explode) somewhere near the exit. That mob holds all the loot that gets dropped , kill it and it'll drop :)
  • jvsetijvseti Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    the bug is dungeon delves. if you have chest unlocked, dont kill last boss :D play before or after dd event. or wait at last boss and relog after dd to fix it :)

Is this for real? I'll give it a shot without DD and see if that's the problem.

aquillazx wrote: »
    After you kill the giant brain there's a small shard mob ( the ones that usually chase you and explode) somewhere near the exit. That mob holds all the loot that gets dropped , kill it and it'll drop :)

I'll walk around the whole map and see if it shows up, but I still believe it doesn't show up some times. :/

Thanks for responses and if anyone else has more info, feel free to share.
  • fsunatefsunate Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    jvseti wrote: »
    Is this for real? I'll give it a shot without DD and see if that's the problem.

I'll walk around the whole map and see if it shows up, but I still believe it doesn't show up some times. :/

Thanks for responses and if anyone else has more info, feel free to share.

The bug happens whether or not you have the DD chest unlocked. It is by far the most frustrating thing to not receive loot after having run that entire bugged instance. Camp fire 2 is up in the mountains somewhere and so the second campfire doesn't work. 8 out 10 final boss kills render absolutely 0 loot. Good Luck hunting and may the RNG loot drops be with you!