test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Castle Never: reflection

joseph86itajoseph86ita Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 31
edited October 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I want to ask a thing to the community.
It is not better to decrease the respawn of add when fight the dracolich in Castle never?
in this moment the mechanics of game is very frustrating. I don't want to say that the fight must be easy, but it is now indeed something of horrible.
Post edited by joseph86ita on

Comments

• Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited October 2013
    Sadly the fight is easy....if you have multiple control wizards.

As a player who would rather play with a mixed group rather than stacking control wizards I can completely agree with you but the problem, IMO, is a deeper issue regarding the imbalance stacking certain classes can create in the game. :(
  • Options
    joseph86itajoseph86ita Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 31
    edited October 2013
    even if you use 3 CWs you find yourself in difficulty because of the excessive add spawn. they should reduce him.
  • Options
    misssmooziemisssmoozie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 204 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    If you have a problem with not surviving, stack clerics. Basically how 99% of all bosses in this game are easiestly done. Clerics until you survive, Wizzards until the AoE damage/control is manageable, rest TR's to burn down the boss.
    Wizard.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    the only problem is the excessive spawn of mob.
    Also with 3 CWs to check all of them becomes difficult. They appear continually
  • Options
    misssmooziemisssmoozie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 204 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    Just use Arcane singularity to round them up, use EF on wizzards to keep them from using the fireballs, and shard everything to death. Also, try to learn when what spawns, the wizards and soldiers are on timers, while other mobs are spawned in other ways.
    Wizard.jpg