Comments

• Options
    delita6delita6 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14
    edited October 2013
  • Options
    schattenerschattener Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    delita6 wrote: »

Would be interested in seeing your feats and powers...
  • Options
    ljz6ljz6 Member Posts: 74
    edited November 2013
    I'm still watching the middle of the first one, but as a low leveled player who only really plays PvP, I can't wait. I didn't know they really had large battlegrounds, or that breaking the 'meta' and not going with the three normal skills were normal. It's all VERY interesting!

Thank you very much, as for tips, just maybe add some music. Thankfully I had my Pandora opened, but it's a long video.
  • Options
    delita6delita6 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14
    edited November 2013
    schattener wrote: »
    Would be interested in seeing your feats and powers...
    Actually I forgot to show the feats and powers but I made a comment here about the feats that I am using
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?295232-Banelorne-s-Stealth-Based-Executioner-Builds-Maximize-Your-TR-s-Solo-Capabilities/page59

ljz6 wrote: »
    I'm still watching the middle of the first one, but as a low leveled player who only really plays PvP, I can't wait. I didn't know they really had large battlegrounds, or that breaking the 'meta' and not going with the three normal skills were normal. It's all VERY interesting!

Thank you very much, as for tips, just maybe add some music. Thankfully I had my Pandora opened, but it's a long video.
    Glad you enjoyed about the background music I still do not know edit videos that are already new that is next to

I'm unfortunately no time to make new videos I might do one of me soloing a epic dg...
    Harmony
    Server: Rapier