test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

*NEW* Dark Forest Lockbox!

sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2013 in News & Announcements
Want an Owlbear mount? A Pseudodragon companion? Or a bunch of other cool and helpful items? Click here to learn more about the new Dark Forest Lockbox! http://nw.perfectworld.com/news/?p=994581
Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
Post edited by sominator on

Comments

• Options
    lordgabelordgabe Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    An Owlbear!!! dear god but its the apex predator, it would so not let you ride it over well neumerous other horrible things. But nice box **** me I may consider a little bit of a gamble on these.
    But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet, Tread softly because you tread on my dreams
    W.B. Yeats

Lifer since beta its never been so good! So now can everyone chill this game is going in the right direction :P
  • Options
    shadowluis1shadowluis1 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Anyone figure out the drop rate on these things yet ?
  • Options
    rojorrojor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 178 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    Anyone figure out the drop rate on these things yet ?

Not exactly, but from personal experience the drop chance of the pseudodragon is low and the owlbear is extremely low (talking 0.something percent) , if you use your keys for the other stuff in the box it's not a waste, but if your going for the two i mentioned before it is cheaper to go on the ah.. . no matter how many millions of ad it costs you.
  • Options
    syka08syka08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    The Dark Forest Purple weapons are turning up as unsalvagable? (havent tested all of them to confirm, but am getting some backing on this).

Is this intended? As per my opening post, in the link below, I've submitted a ticket on this, but just for the dark forest orb.

Relevant thread: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?504421-Dark-Forest-Orb-Unsalvagable
    contents to be decided