test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

When module 2 comes out.. Drops should be reworked...

pandapaulpandapaul Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 424 Bounty Hunter
edited October 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I think when they release module 2 there must be a new epic dungeon....with a similar difficulty to CN/MC so you would have 3 top teir dungeons..
I think they need to rework some drops and gears in order to keep all 3 dungeons applicable...

One should drop the BiS weapon/material to make weapons and offhands

One should drop the best jewels and belts in the game

One should drop the BiS armor gear set in game.. This needs to be the best set bonuses as well

Have class drop to be random like in CN.. Non of the MC class specific drop rubbish they thought of..

Make sure they don't kill dungeons by adding more.. They already stuffed up MC abit with the blue drops..
Post edited by pandapaul on

Comments

• Options
    bruenorebruenore Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    How about some 10 man raids (with the epic loot only dropping off the end boss), or perhaps a warlock or ranger class.... :).
  • Options
    mehguy138mehguy138 Member Posts: 1,803 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    How about a new mob, which throws red areas that knock up everyone stands on 'em, heals his allies, has CC immunity, and he's ranged so he blinks every time you try to attack it. And make packs contain 4 of them. And all bosses will spawn them. And there's a blue item in DD chest. Oooh yeaah.
    M6 almost drains your soul given how boring it is. (c) joocycuzzzzzz
  • Options
    dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    bruenore wrote: »
    How about some 10 man raids (with the epic loot only dropping off the end boss), or perhaps a warlock or ranger class.... :).

They have already said module 2 will include the next class.

They have also said they have no current plans for raids.
  • Options
    tcarncetcarnce Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    bad idea, not everyone is interested in a dungeon that only drops materials for some slightly better weapon which needs a prof of lvl 20.
  • Options
    chocobofarmerchocobofarmer Member Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    How about giving people an incentive to do t2 dungeons and gauntlgrym?
  • Options
    arontimesarontimes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I want fewer but tougher adds to make fights easier on lower end PCs. I have a computer that I assembled in April 2012 and my frames per second drops in Frozen Heart and Caverns of Karrundax even on medium settings, whereas I can easily run PvP Domination at max settings. Fewer adds would also mean that most powers don't exceed their target limits and can affect most, if not all of the mobs in the encounter.
    Member of Grievance.

Taking a break from Neverwinter indefinitely...
  • Options
    diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    And if there is one npc alive inside the dungeon your drop is a peanut and a potato. :cool:
  • Options
    pers3phonepers3phone Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    pandapaul wrote: »
    I think when they release module 2 there must be a new epic dungeon....with a similar difficulty to CN/MC so you would have 3 top teir dungeons..
    I think they need to rework some drops and gears in order to keep all 3 dungeons applicable...

No, please... not the same difficulty and the same-ish gear tier.

Bigger.

Better.

Harder.

And new gear tier, with SIGNIFICANT better stats and bonus, not the unusable T2.6 <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> stuff like it's the CW's case with MC set.

Raids would be awesome, but they need serious mechanics, not just dodge the red, kite the adds stuff.