test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cant remove enchancing

vulturesvultures Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Can some one help me understand why i cant remove enchancing from my weapon i have crystals but system keep saying "you cant have 2 unique items"...what that means ...and how resolve it ?

Thank you all in advance.
Post edited by vultures on

Comments

• Options
    skarlspeedskarlspeed Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I am just guessing because there is a bit of poverty of information, that you have a founder's weapon and you are trying to take out the weapon enhancement from your weapon, and you have another one in your inventory. I think it is called a "brilliant enhancement"? The only way this could be happening is that your weapon has a founders enhancement in it, but you may have gotten another one in your inventory and it doesnt count as it is in your inventory? If you have a founder's enhancement you can just delete the one in your inventory and then maybe you can take it out?

I am just guessing but I hope this helps.
  • Options
    dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    skarlspeed wrote: »
    I am just guessing because there is a bit of poverty of information, that you have a founder's weapon and you are trying to take out the weapon enhancement from your weapon, and you have another one in your inventory. I think it is called a "brilliant enhancement"? The only way this could be happening is that your weapon has a founders enhancement in it, but you may have gotten another one in your inventory and it doesnt count as it is in your inventory? If you have a founder's enhancement you can just delete the one in your inventory and then maybe you can take it out?

I am just guessing but I hope this helps.

Actually, if he has the founders enchantment, there is no reason to take it out. If he wants to replace it, just slot in whatever he wants to replace it with. No reason to pay for the removal cost.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    dardove ---can you explain idea of slot in ? How i can do this if i have something in socket already ?

skarlspeed -that the problem none of unique enhancements or weapons in my inventory when i trying to do so...some in Bank yes but none in inventory

Yes it Brilliance thing with 30% chance to do 12.5% damage that make weapon glow with gold lightning....
  • Options
    yokihiroyokihiro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 510 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    If you already have an enchant somewhere just drag another one onto it and commit it. That destroys the old one and applies the new one. Works also for companions of course, cause yesterday I read also someone talking in Zone chat that you have to pay to unsocket it and get a new one in. Totally wrong.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Ahhh YOKIHIRO thank you much i didnt know it possible :)