test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Devs: Please Give Delz Back Their Exploit in GG

concubinesconcubines Member Posts: 22 Arc User
edited October 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Honestly, they need it.

Just...wow.

~Eggs
Post edited by concubines on

Comments

• Options
    ladysylvialadysylvia Member Posts: 946 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    On Dragon the Delz win with and without the exploit. Maybe the Luskan should cry for it? ^^
  • Options
    walk2kwalk2k Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    ladysylvia wrote: »
    On Dragon the Delz win with and without the exploit. Maybe the Luskan should cry for it? ^^

on Dragon the Delzons still use the +99% instant score exploit at the beginning of PVE every time.

in PVP they lose as many as they win, far as I have seen.
  • Options
    ladysylvialadysylvia Member Posts: 946 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    walk2k wrote: »
    on Dragon the Delzons still use the +99% instant score exploit at the beginning of PVE every time.

in PVP they lose as many as they win, far as I have seen.

Then we play on different times PvP GG? Because they win this every time since a week or so.(over 7 battles now)
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    there are multiple pvp games going on, mult instances. they don't win every one, Lusk won the one I did yesterday or so by over 1,000 points.
  • Options
    pointsmanpointsman Member Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Speaking of GG PVP. On Dragon, it does seem to me that the Luskans are better organized. (My guild is Delzoun.) For instance I have seen active attempts at spawn-camping by the Luskans against the Delzouns. I have never witnessed the reverse (maybe it happens, just not when I've played I suppose). The Delzouns seem to capture one base and then move on, but the Luskans seem to actually contest nearly every base at the same time by different groups of players. I have to wonder if there is actual strategizing that goes on among the Luskans, or perhaps it is because the more PVP-centric guilds all decided to join the Luskans that they have a better grasp of how PVP ought to be done? Is it "just understood" that different groups will go to different bases instead of the entire group sticking together, which is more common with Delzoun?
  • Options
    chuamishaelchuamishael Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    concubines wrote: »
    Honestly, they need it.

Just...wow.

~Eggs

In Dragon the Delzon forces rocks the GG. When we attack! the luksan runs away :p
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    there are MANY pvp instances going on at the same time. at least 3 or 4 I would guess. just bc you win inside your instance doesn't mean you win all. I have seen Luskan on dragon win just as often. Delz win the overall battle more maybe, because they cheat on the pve part.

good thing it doesn't matter since everyone farms FC anyway.
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited October 2013
    Yeah I don't think this is a good topic to be discussing on the forums.

Let's not discuss the merits of exploiting under any circumstances on the forums.
    If you have other more in depth feedback about Gauntlgrym please feel free to discuss what could be improved to make it more balanced and/or engaging.

Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.