test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a mature casual or semi roleplay guild

xandria68xandria68 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 42
I have a level 48 Trickster Rogue Female Drow on the Dragon Shard. Her name is Raevyn Martok. So far I have leveled her in solo play. However, it has become a challange to find a group for the larger dungeons & skirmishes.

I generally play on "the weekends". This is in quotation marks because my work schedule is odd, so my weekends are Thursday, Friday, & Saturday. I work Sunday through Wednesday from 10am to 9pm. Seeing me online during the work week is rare (unless I'm on vacation). I also have a family to take care of, so sometimes gaming has to get pushed back due to family duties. <sigh>

I am not a novice to video games, as I have been playing since the late 70's (Pong) :D The only other MMORPG that I have played is DDO many years ago. I am not an expert on the Neverwinter MMO. I do have lots to learn. However, I learn fast & have picked up quite a bit from trial & error.

I am also a very helpful gamer. If I see someone that looks like they are in trouble. I will lend a hand. I do not do this to "steal the glory" or get the loot. In fact, I'll back away if I see someone get to a chest or skill bundle before I do.

My other character (10th level 1/2 Elf cleric) will even shoot a few healing spells at fellow Neverwinterians. She is on the Beholder server. I am not looking for a guild for her at the moment, as my kids have expressed an interest in playing & I plan on keeping her low level for now so we can all be in a family guild together. Now if only I could talk my boyfriend into playing. ;)
@Xandria68

Characters: Raevyn Martok, Xiomara Silverstar, & Xandria Ma'Litoff

@Xandria268
Characters: Avigayle Silveroak, & Jinx Brimstone

I am Xan. Xan I am.
Post edited by xandria68 on

Comments

• xandria68xandria68 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 42
    edited September 2013
    xandria68 wrote: »
    I have a level 48 Trickster Rogue Female Drow on the Dragon Shard. Her name is Raevyn Martok. So far I have leveled her in solo play. However, it has become a challange to find a group for the larger dungeons & skirmishes.

I generally play on "the weekends". This is in quotation marks because my work schedule is odd, so my weekends are Thursday, Friday, & Saturday. I work Sunday through Wednesday from 10am to 9pm. Seeing me online during the work week is rare (unless I'm on vacation). I also have a family to take care of, so sometimes gaming has to get pushed back due to family duties. <sigh>

I am not a novice to video games, as I have been playing since the late 70's (Pong) :D The only other MMORPG that I have played is DDO many years ago. I am not an expert on the Neverwinter MMO. I do have lots to learn. However, I learn fast & have picked up quite a bit from trial & error.

I am also a very helpful gamer. If I see someone that looks like they are in trouble. I will lend a hand. I do not do this to "steal the glory" or get the loot. In fact, I'll back away if I see someone get to a chest or skill bundle before I do.

My other character (10th level 1/2 Elf cleric) will even shoot a few healing spells at fellow Neverwinterians. She is on the Beholder server. I am not looking for a guild for her at the moment, as my kids have expressed an interest in playing & I plan on keeping her low level for now so we can all be in a family guild together. Now if only I could talk my boyfriend into playing. ;)

I forgot to add. I am on the Eastern time zone (USA) & do not have a microphone for my computer.

If I left anything off, or you wish to know more, please ask.
    @Xandria68

@Xandria268

I am Xan. Xan I am.
  • realborealbo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Check us out at http://checkeredraven.enjin.com/home

We are a very laid back, casual-hardcore guild. Read our forum for more info :)
    Admiralsig.png
    edited October 2013
    Thanks, I'll check it out now.
    @Xandria68

@Xandria268

I am Xan. Xan I am.
    edited October 2013
    Strange. It said the website does not exist. Maybe because I am checking this at work. I'll try again later at home.
    @Xandria68

@Xandria268

I am Xan. Xan I am.
  • xdamned4lifexdamned4life Member Posts: 95
    edited October 2013
    Ah, you're in luck my friend, I just so happened to have a thread about a Guild I hope to make which fits that criteria perfectly, ill leave the link below for you to have a little gander.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?499821-The-Commonwealth-Of-Neverwinter-needs-you!-(Dedicated-RP-Multi-purpose-Guild-)
    edited October 2013
    realbo wrote: »
    Check us out at http://checkeredraven.enjin.com/home

We are a very laid back, casual-hardcore guild. Read our forum for more info :)

I tried the link above at home too. I thought at first that maybe it was being blocked by my work's network settings. But that is not the case, it's not working from home either.
    @Xandria68

@Xandria268

I am Xan. Xan I am.
    edited October 2013
    Ah, you're in luck my friend, I just so happened to have a thread about a Guild I hope to make which fits that criteria perfectly, ill leave the link below for you to have a little gander.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?499351-Looking-for-founders-to-start-a-guild&p=6195771#post6195771

Thanks, I'll check it out now
    @Xandria68

@Xandria268

I am Xan. Xan I am.