test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Server Lags(Dragon Shard)

valkia92valkia92 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I just logged in today and noticed that the whole Server is extremly lagging, does anybody know whats going on?
Post edited by valkia92 on

Comments

• lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I'm on Dragon....no lagging here.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • rlrobrrlrobr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I'm on Mindflayer and the lag is huge, making the game barely playable. Besides the lag, I suffer from constant freezes (server not responding) and disconnects.
  • pers3phonepers3phone Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Same to me on Mindflayer. Ping went up from 150-200 to 300+. Resetted connection (which is fine and awesome, thanks) etc., still the same. The first time I noticed it was in MC when my CW's Shard (of endless avalanche) didn't seem to explode any longer, it just dematerialized. Had to test on dummies to see shard actually exploded but I couldn't see explosion, I assume due to lag. Also when I pushed the boulder away from me it took it a long period until it actually moved. This is coupled with some player desynchs in PvP and rubberbanding.

My assumption was that the work to merge the shards started...
  • herk412herk412 Banned Users Posts: 165 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    I thought the lag was on my end... Yeah I logged in to pray and run FH once and it was horrible. on Mindflayer also.

Quickly logged back out after about 5 deaths from not being able to get out of red areas
  • esteenaesteena Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1
    edited October 2013
    It is weird, i was lagging for a moment then it was fine. while my friend was unable to even walk, he was teleporting everywhere.

Seems like not all people were getting these laggs, for some odd reason.

We tested our connections and they were fine, we aren't that <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.
    I'm on Dragon....no lagging here.

You wouldn't notice it until you play in a combat. The spikes are random and you wouldn't feel it unless your are in PvP or fighting a boss. And it varies from a person to another like i stated, i was getting spikes and my friend was barely walking.

Really, it can't be all of us having internet issues at the same exact moment.
  • diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    There's a lot of lag on dragon lately. People are being very enthusiastic about the shards merge. Well, at least, we'll be able to blame the ones who harassed the devs to get this when we get even more lag. :p
  • loomyzaloomyza Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Past few days, almost a week now, i cant even logon anymore, even though i play from south africa, i always have a stable 250 to 300ms ping, and am able to move around instantly. Nowadays, i just rubberband to death with 10k+ ping, for well over 10 minutes, before giving up, and just closing the game. The same applies for all characters, and not just the ones stuck in protectors (which is never even remotely this problematic)

Today and yesterday, my launcher just gets stuck, and wont go to patching/play button. so i give up. having alot of unexpected fun in other f2p stuff.

-Mindflayer
  • sslothzzsslothzz Member Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Dragon server is lugging last days. And constant disconnects also take place. I enjoy frozen screen several times a run, and sometimes when the picture unfreezes, i'm dead.
  • vortix44vortix44 Member Posts: 680 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    Beholder lags too. You move something from one of your bag to another and the item won't move. You wait, you start thinking that your mouse is faulty. And the item finally goes into the other bag.
    English is not my first language.
  • grom5674grom5674 Member Posts: 100 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    I've had major lag on Dragon the past two days. Like Vortix, I thought I had a mouse issue when I tried to move items around in a bag. I've been frozen a good handful of times, during fights and just walking around. I've been disconnected much more then normal the last two days as well.

Makes me wonder if they are working on the Shard Merge on the Game system and not on a "Test" system??
  • tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    vortix44 wrote: »
    Beholder lags too. You move something from one of your bag to another and the item won't move. You wait, you start thinking that your mouse is faulty. And the item finally goes into the other bag.

Or you press have to wait 10 second for the sparkles and the F to show up indicating you can change area. Been getting way more intermittent lag spikes and random freezes recently. I expected lag in PE and GG PvP, but not the horrible lag and freezing I get in dungeons, other zones and absolutely everywhere in NW.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014