test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Assassin's Order

thodsrthodsr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 22 Arc User
We are looking for all types of players. The Guild is mostly casual, but we do have a few people that do runs all the time. We do regular events and are starting to have prizes for those guild members who do well in the guild.

Our main time Zones are EDT and CDT, but have and wide player base, with a good world wide base as well.

No application form needed for our guild.

Please contact myself at chatori@thodsr in game on the Mindflayer server.

Thank you.
Post edited by thodsr on

Comments

• thodsrthodsr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Hey all Just a reminder If your looking for a new guild or even a 2nd guild to meet new people, we have no problem taking you in.
  • thodsrthodsr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Hey there everyone, We are looking for help teaching our new people and old people how to run stuff. If you want to be a part of a great Learning and teaching guild then we are it.
  • missaniteemissanitee Member Posts: 38
    edited September 2013
    Well this is an interesting post. A person that actually cares about their guild or is it your way to bump your post lol. In either case you seem to care. I think ID like to join, but you may not want me to. I am 1 of those people that dont no how to run stuff. Ive done a few dungeons and that lvl 60 place that begins with a Gyn( the one that takes about 2 hours to run through) and it seems like there is no strategy just mass killing. The chat system is soooo bad that its hard to make friends and talk to any 1. So in 60 levels I have 0 friends and no experience running anything. HArd to believe eh? I am a level 60 TR GS 9.7 but was told my gear is pretty shi$y and my build is just as bad. So if you would like to adopt me and teach me the ways of the Neverwinter world Id be most grateful and would return the favor and teach others. I am willing to get on vent or teamspeak or whatever... just need a mic, which is no problem. I am in pacific time zone. My in game name is Trickster or Blade. (Blade=lvl 30 TR) I'll leave this post as is so u can answer and at the same time bump your post lol

PS I cant whisper u in game cause I dont even no how to do that and I dont think u left your in game name.
  • z10n1zmz10n1zm Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Glad I found a guild that match my name =) a.k.a Legendary Assassin