test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How many of you have fought with or against me in PvP? (Beholder)

clearlyavirginclearlyavirgin Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 163 Bounty Hunter
edited October 2013 in PvE Discussion
I'm mostly bored/curious since I spend the majority of my time on NW PvPing.

So you guys just tell me if any of these names ring a bell. Remember. I'm on the Beholder server.

Teysa - DC

Lazav - CW

Exava - TR

Aurelia - GF

Lavinia - GWF

Handle: @clearlyavirgin
Post edited by clearlyavirgin on

Comments

• Options
    lobo0084lobo0084 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 663 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    Gral. And unless you've seen me in GG or in one of my daily two-three arena matches, I doubt we've fought.

There are really only a couple names I distinctly remember to look for. Either those who I had a good convo with, or those I suspect of cheating. The rest, it's generally "good game" and move on to the next fight.
    "Every adventurer has two things in common: they don't like dying, and they love getting paid. The rest is just semantics." Brecken, famed mercenary of Baldur's Gate

"D*mn wizards," said Morik the Rogue.

Learn what a GWF and GF really are: The History of Fighters
  • Options
    tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I don't think I've fought you. I've been matched against Revrac, Lucky, Blaze, Blacksheep, Luxury, Kratos, Dr Zoidberg in either arena or GG with some regularity recently. I often see Garret Trickfoot in PE, but can't recall fighting him. I've been up vs Cribstaxx's GWF once in a gvg premade(where you guys roflstomped us, :D ).

I also played your guild foundry, which I thought was quite fun.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • Options
    clearlyavirginclearlyavirgin Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 163 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    tang56 wrote: »
    I don't think I've fought you. I've been matched against Revrac, Lucky, Blaze, Blacksheep, Luxury, Kratos, Dr Zoidberg in either arena or GG with some regularity recently. I often see Garret Trickfoot in PE, but can't recall fighting him. I've been up vs Cribstaxx's GWF once in a gvg premade(where you guys roflstomped us, :D ).

I also played your guild foundry, which I thought was quite fun.

Really? I haven't personally gotten around to playing it yet. I should probably do that soon.

I actually know your GM. I was the one that replicated all those moonstone regalia for him. He was a great customer.
  • Options
    nightgameznightgamez Member Posts: 85
    edited September 2013
    I have beat on you a few times
    This game is designed to make as much money as possible on a day to day basis. It is not designed to be a great long term game.
  • Options
    jeepinjeepin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I've seen every one of you. Either against you or teamed up with you. I am Adamar.
  • Options
    atorzatorz Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    You do know that names are not unique on the server right? only @handle is, i've seen plenty of ppl called Aurelia for example, so its pretty hard to tell.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    atorz wrote: »
    You do know that names are not unique on the server right? only @handle is, i've seen plenty of ppl called Aurelia for example, so its pretty hard to tell.

Yeah, I know. Aurelia being the most common out of my UNs. The rest seem to be unique enough to where I've never seen another.

The reason I didn't bother with my @handle was because most players don't check handles. (or at least I don't.)
    That being said, I'll add my handle to my post.
  • Options
    tdwalkertdwalker Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I would like to learn from you. I need a mentor. I am very average.
  • Options
    vespatienvespatien Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Never heard of you, never seen you. Do you PvP? LOL :p
    Aurelian - Guardian Fighter (Main)
    Metellus - Devoted Cleric
    Gallianus - Control Wizard
    Septimus - Great Weapon Fighter

Chocolate Stand

Neverwinter Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/Metellus1972
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    tdwalker wrote: »
    I would like to learn from you. I need a mentor. I am very average.

I'm flattered. Honestly though. I'm not the best. I just spend a lot of time in PvP.
    I did however make a thread with a few suggestions on how to better yourself in pvp.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?494141-cav-s-Advice-to-slightly-better-yourself-in-PvP
  • Options
    carletto75carletto75 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Never fought with you