test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

<Future> Legit Non Exploit Guild Recruiting

seisem2seisem2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
Hello!

<Future> of the Dragon Shard is currently recruiting level 60 players for end game content. We currently run T2/CN/MC/DD multiple times daily. Our most active time is from 4pm EST until 4am EST (9pm GMT until 9 am GMT) (1pm PST until 1 am PST). We are looking for some skilled players to join our ranks.

We are not into ANY cheating or exploits while in dungeons or while playing the game. We are a very successful guild having cleared all game content without cheating while clearing the content in good times. There are only a handful of guilds out there that are non exploit. If you are joining a guild that is not part of the Dragon Legit Community or the Legit Alliance, most likely they are cheating. Cryptic has stated they have no tolerance for exploiting and neither do we. There is zero tolerance for cheating in Future.

Here is our current class recruiting status:

GF - OPEN (T2 Gearset Required)
GWF - LIMITED (T2 Gearset Required)
CW -LIMITED (T2 Gearset Required)
TR - CLOSED
DC - OPEN

As we grow bigger, the need for more healers is going to be our top priority in our guild. Even though we are limited in all other classes except for Tanks, we will still consider any great player that wants to join our ranks. Since our guild has grown and advanced you must have your full T2 set in order to be considered for our guild. The only exception is healers.

Our goal is to become the #1 Non Exploit Guild on the server. We expect and maintain a high level of play from our players while we are running dungeons. If you are a casual/part time player it is probably best that you look for another guild. We are only looking for full time members that are dedicated to being part of our Guild. All of our guild leaders play daily and we are expecting the same from you.

If you are interested in joining our guild, please message one of the following in the game:

@seisem2
@skylher12
@tampabaytk
@eshkadeth
@dut01

Or you can message myself on the forum via private message or by replying to this thread.

Our guild is private as we prefer quality over quantity. You will never see us spamming any channel looking for members nor will we be actively recruiting players that are under our requirements. We have a vent server along a bank full of enchantments for our players. We look forward to playing with you.
Seisem - DC 13K GS
Catalina Erantzo - GWF 13.9K GS

<Future> Guild on Dragon - Legit Non Exploit Guild (We are always recruiting great players)

Future Guild Recruitment Thread: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?475381-lt-Future-gt-Legit-Non-Exploit-Guild-Recruiting
Post edited by seisem2 on

Comments

• seisem2seisem2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Looking for another great GF Tank. Message me here or in game!
    Seisem - DC 13K GS

<Future> Guild on Dragon - Legit Non Exploit Guild (We are always recruiting great players)

Future Guild Recruitment Thread: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?475381-lt-Future-gt-Legit-Non-Exploit-Guild-Recruiting
  • keltinblaze1keltinblaze1 Member Posts: 78
    edited September 2013
    seisem2 wrote: »
    Our guild is private as we prefer quality over quantity.

^ This, goodluck to you guys <Future> best of luck from <Black Lotus>
    KING Ethan Ma Chao Lu Xun - Dragon Shard - Black Lotus

Check out my CW Oppressor Tank Guide Here
  • tampabaytktampabaytk Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    If anyone is interested you can also message @tampabaytk as well.
  • seisem2seisem2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    ^ This, goodluck to you guys <Future> best of luck from <Black Lotus>

Thank you!
    Seisem - DC 13K GS

edited September 2013
    Updated recruiting information. We will accept any class as long as you are pretty well geared and not into cheating/exploiting.
    Seisem - DC 13K GS

• skylher12skylher12 Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    it is awesome to find there are more players out there willing to do the dungeons legitly as we have received a huge response to this thread. If you are willing to do all content with no exploits shoot us a tell, you would be surprised at how easily and fast we breeze through everything with /gasp a gf and gwf
    edited September 2013
    skylher12 wrote: »
    it is awesome to find there are more players out there willing to do the dungeons legitly as we have received a huge response to this thread. If you are willing to do all content with no exploits shoot us a tell, you would be surprised at how easily and fast we breeze through everything with /gasp a gf and gwf

The most GF/GWF friendly guild :)
    Seisem - DC 13K GS

edited September 2013
    Door may be shutting soon on recruiting. Recently picked up some outstanding talent to fill our ranks. Please message us if interested.
    Seisem - DC 13K GS

• epsilon1977epsilon1977 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 125 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    It's always good to see another legit guild forming up and added to the current trend. I also have the feeling they mean it, unlike some other guilds...
    Good Luck Future, hope you get some more good players to bolster your ranks.
    Epsilon of Mythos (@epsilon1977)
    Holy Resurrector and Grand Master of OPUS DEI
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://opusdei.abyssportal.com
  • nymerosnymeros Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Hello, I'm happy to see legit guilds growing

"I Granchi Aviatori" is an Italian Legit Hardcore Guild, I'm searching for a team of legit guilds and gamers to create a private chat channel to avoid lfg pugs.
    We are tired to have people leaving the party if we do not use exploits.

Contact me via pm if you're interested
    Words are like arrows. Once loosed, you cannot call them back
    Co-Leader of G r A v i t y X G a m e - Founder of the 1st Legit LFG and member of NW_Legit_Community
    edited September 2013
    Future has joined the Legit Guild channel and we are welcome to be allied with any other legit guild on our server.
    Seisem - DC 13K GS

• krayv1nkrayv1n Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Greets welcome to the Legit Guilds Channel. I am currently a member of The Old Timers guild another of the all too few Legitimate Non-Exploit guild on Dragon. I play a 60DC/CW/GWF/TR all but the TR well geared and played. Feel free to shout out in channel if you need to fill a group spot - I am usually in a guild group, but I do keep the channel open and if not busy, am always happy to lend a hand.

@Krayv1n
  • dut01dut01 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Currently Future is doing very well in the game and as time goes by we continue to grow more and more with talented players please feel free to shoot us a tell and run a dungeon or two with us if you are skeptical to what we have to offer. We are not an elitist style guild but at the same time we try our best to be number one at anything we pursue. Hope we hear from you soon.

P.S. Still need more healers and Tanks
    edited October 2013
    I have updated our recruiting status with the upcoming merge.
    Seisem - DC 13K GS

• knightfalzknightfalz Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    GF - OPEN (T2 Gearset Required)
    GWF - LIMITED (T2 Gearset Required)
    CW -LIMITED (T2 Gearset Required)
    TR - CLOSED
    DC - OPEN

So picky! What if one's choice of set doesn't happen to be a T2 one? Since the stat differences don't seem all that great from earlier equipment, wouldn't one be able to overcome that disparity through enhancements and runes if they preferred the bonuses given by earlier sets?

In any case, good luck to you all. The non-exploit nature of your guild interests me, especially with the upcoming serve merge making it accessible to me as I am based on Mindflayer, but I don't have T2 set using characters for the most part.
    edited October 2013
    knightfalz wrote: »
    So picky! What if one's choice of set doesn't happen to be a T2 one? Since the stat differences don't seem all that great from earlier equipment, wouldn't one be able to overcome that disparity through enhancements and runes if they preferred the bonuses given by earlier sets?

In any case, good luck to you all. The non-exploit nature of your guild interests me, especially with the upcoming serve merge making it accessible to me as I am based on Mindflayer, but I don't have T2 set using characters for the most part.

What class are you playing as?

We do make exceptions if we feel we have found a great player as we can farm the gear for you to equip. However... we are preferring that you are already at that level. When the server merge happens this week.. feel free to message me and we will go from there.
    Seisem - DC 13K GS

edited October 2013
    Updated requirements for Future. Still looking for some great Healers.
    Seisem - DC 13K GS

edited October 2013
    What class are you playing as?

We do make exceptions if we feel we have found a great player as we can farm the gear for you to equip. However... we are preferring that you are already at that level. When the server merge happens this week.. feel free to message me and we will go from there.

The particular character I was thinking about is a Guardian Fighter, that uses a Knight Captain set. My rationale for using that set on him is that the when the potential bonus of it applied to those around me (25% chance when using a power to buff their power by 60% and defense by 25% for six seconds) would be better than any benefit that I could give myself.

In any case, that particular character is already in a guild at the moment. I was more thinking that it may be best not to exclude players simply due to not having a T2 set as it may block some members that would otherwise be quite useful to your guild. But, it seems you are open to helping out players if need be, if you think they will be a good fit.

I'll think a bit about some of my other characters, as to whether or not I think they would be useful to your guild, and if so I'll get in touch. I wish you the best of luck with continuing on with the new melded server. The game definitely needs strong guilds such as your own to provide a place for players that wish to play the game legitimately.
    edited October 2013
    The particular character I was thinking about is a Guardian Fighter, that uses a Knight Captain set. My rationale for using that set on him is that the when the potential bonus of it applied to those around me (25% chance when using a power to buff their power by 60% and defense by 25% for six seconds) would be better than any benefit that I could give myself.

In any case, that particular character is already in a guild at the moment. I was more thinking that it may be best not to exclude players simply due to not having a T2 set as it may block some members that would otherwise be quite useful to your guild. But, it seems you are open to helping out players if need be, if you think they will be a good fit.

I'll think a bit about some of my other characters, as to whether or not I think they would be useful to your guild, and if so I'll get in touch. I wish you the best of luck with continuing on with the new melded server. The game definitely needs strong guilds such as your own to provide a place for players that wish to play the game legitimately.

Thank you for your interest in our guild. We would be considering a trial player that does not have the required gear if we feel that they have enough potential. The reason why we are not accepting them is because we don't want to flood our guild with average players. We want to find people that have put in a lot of work into their character (not saying you didn't) that we feel will be a solid long term fit.

I will be honest, we will not allow people to join our guild that have characters in other guilds. If you join our guild, you will be expected to be fully committed to us as we will give the same back to you.

Feel free to message me sometime in game and we can go from there.
    Seisem - DC 13K GS

edited October 2013
    Thank you for your interest in our guild. We would be considering a trial player that does not have the required gear if we feel that they have enough potential. The reason why we are not accepting them is because we don't want to flood our guild with average players. We want to find people that have put in a lot of work into their character (not saying you didn't) that we feel will be a solid long term fit.

I will be honest, we will not allow people to join our guild that have characters in other guilds. If you join our guild, you will be expected to be fully committed to us as we will give the same back to you.

Feel free to message me sometime in game and we can go from there.

It is a reasonable goal to want to find good members for a group rather than average ones. It is especially good to find players committed to their character as it suggests to some degree they will by extension be committed to the guild their character is in.

Though your rule would preclude me from entering any of my characters into your guild at this time, I don't see it as being a bad one. It is quite likely that policy would be the best for the guild over time as the members will not have a divided focus or divided allocation of time between guilds.

Since I don't intend to leave the guild I'm in with the few characters I have guilded, I won't message you at this time as it wouldn't be all that productive for either of us. Should I decide to leave that guild with those few characters, making me at that time unguilded with all of my characters, I'll definitely keep you and your guild in mind.

I wish you the best of luck with your guild and hope that it flourishes with the server merge. It will provide a valuable service to members of the community with characters that meet your entrance requirements who seek legitimate game play.
    edited October 2013
    It is a reasonable goal to want to find good members for a group rather than average ones. It is especially good to find players committed to their character as it suggests to some degree they will by extension be committed to the guild their character is in.

Though your rule would preclude me from entering any of my characters into your guild at this time, I don't see it as being a bad one. It is quite likely that policy would be the best for the guild over time as the members will not have a divided focus or divided allocation of time between guilds.

Since I don't intend to leave the guild I'm in with the few characters I have guilded, I won't message you at this time as it wouldn't be all that productive for either of us. Should I decide to leave that guild with those few characters, making me at that time unguilded with all of my characters, I'll definitely keep you and your guild in mind.

I wish you the best of luck with your guild and hope that it flourishes with the server merge. It will provide a valuable service to members of the community with characters that meet your entrance requirements who seek legitimate game play.

Thank you!
    Seisem - DC 13K GS

edited October 2013
    Still in search for a few more great healers!
    Seisem - DC 13K GS

• tampabaytktampabaytk Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Still looking for like minded active players.