test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

SHADRA Guild House! trading reviews NW-DBSTUHWLT

saidencloudsaidencloud Member Posts: 80 Arc User
edited October 2013 in The Foundry
Since this game doesn't have a real guild hall yet, I thought it would be interesting to create my own in a foundry quest. I know its a little lacking on the details, but check out the story. bring some potions, Grunts Challenge is a little rough. But its gotta be (your winning the approval of a Battle hardened Half-orc GWF!)

Let me know what you think, and post your Foundry mission and code below, If I see you left a review on mine, I'd be happy to do so on yours :)

NW-DBSTUHWLT
<SHADRA> Guild House currently open: NW-DBSTUHWLT
Post edited by saidencloud on

Comments

• nimzowitchnimzowitch Member Posts: 30
    edited September 2013
    You have some pretty heavy encounter stacking going on there in the Grunt part, but as you give fair warning of that in the quest description I think it is ok. I was able to get through the first two Grunt challenges alright by retreating back to the first room, but getting ambushed as soon as I teleported into part three about killed me. I found a few things that could be improved:

-The rug as you enter the room where Penny Shenwood is needs to be raised a little.
    -The trigger that causes Thalious to fall down should be where you destroy the orb rather than when you speak with him after.
    -I thought the "Find Civillians" part was a little confusing. I did not see any civillians, and it was not always clear where I should look.
    -You have a door at the end of one of the hallways in the "Find Civillians" part that is a good 6' off the ground.
    -The character Graves has his named spelled as "Grave"

The hall itself looks very nice, and I think you did a great job with the story line. Please give "Into the Drow Helix" a play when you can.
  • saidencloudsaidencloud Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I will, Thank you very much! I'll get on it after work :)
    edited September 2013
    for some reason, my search tool isnt working atm, not sure why. can you post the short code for me? I can still pull foundry missions that way
    edited October 2013
    nm, Found it! that was pretty good. I like the Helix, very sceanic
  • rezlezrezlez Member Posts: 88
    edited October 2013
    Is there any way to make Grunt's challenge solo-able?

I know it's impossibru to complete it solo, even though the rest of the Foundry CAN be done solo.

--

Other than that, I absolutely loved your foundry. I suggested it to my guild!