test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Returning Player Looking for Guild

joharassitjoharassit Member Posts: 2 Arc User
Hello - I am a returning player, I am currently patching the game, looking to join a friendly, family oriented casual, laid back guild, I am on the west coast, so would prefer guild on west coast, but not important, I will be starting a fresh new toon, as I want to slowly get back into the game, I am male, 39yrs old, with a disability and have been playing MMO's since WoW. I do have TS3 and Raidcall, thanks.
Post edited by joharassit on

Comments

• rhodahrhodah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Hello joharassit,

If you still looking for a guild, check out the recruitment thread of Guild Medieval.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?406131-Guild-Medieval-Maturity-Fair-Play-Family-Friendly-Beholder

We are playing on Beholder shard. Guild Medieval is foremost a community of like-minded people who happen to like playing online games together. You can add me to friendlist as well, if you already created a character (rhoda@rhodah). I'd like to chat with you :)
  • malphaeousmalphaeous Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 88
    edited September 2013
    if you are on the Dragon Shard you sound like a good fit for Pacem Para Bellum were a new guild trying to expand to a comfortable size, we dont want to get huge because we like to preserve the family atmosphere, we were founded by 2 groups of longtime friends coming together and have some old WoW players. check us out at http://pacemparabellum.webs.com/ or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pacem-Para-Bellum/627250763973215 hope to see you in game soon :)
    The road to Hell is paved with good intentions. Did I mention, I do not have good intentions?
  • joharassitjoharassit Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    rhodah wrote: »
    Hello joharassit,

If you still looking for a guild, check out the recruitment thread of Guild Medieval.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?406131-Guild-Medieval-Maturity-Fair-Play-Family-Friendly-Beholder

We are playing on Beholder shard. Guild Medieval is foremost a community of like-minded people who happen to like playing online games together. You can add me to friendlist as well, if you already created a character (rhoda@rhodah). I'd like to chat with you :)

Hello - thanks for response, unfortunately I am on Dragon server, but i dont mind starting a new toon on Beholder, as I am only level 10 on Dragon, I am just checking your guild site atm. :)
  • meangean88meangean88 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Hi there, how's it going? I am from the guild Order of the Raven on the server Mindflayer. Our guild has been established since early beta and has over 450+ members. We run dungeons, pvp and do Gauntlgrym very frequently on a daily basis. We have a bunch of great players with a large knowledge base of the game. You can check out our website at Order of the Raven. Our recruitment thread can be found here.
    GM of Order of the Raven
    edited September 2013
    meangean88 wrote: »
    Hi there, how's it going? I am from the guild Order of the Raven on the server Mindflayer. Our guild has been established since early beta and has over 450+ members. We run dungeons, pvp and do Gauntlgrym very frequently on a daily basis. We have a bunch of great players with a large knowledge base of the game. You can check out our website at Order of the Raven. Our recruitment thread can be found here.

Thanks, will check it out, I am on dragon atm, but only level 10, just deciding what i want to do :)
    edited September 2013
    joharassit wrote: »
    Hello - thanks for response, unfortunately I am on Dragon server, but i dont mind starting a new toon on Beholder, as I am only level 10 on Dragon, I am just checking your guild site atm. :)

I just applied to guild on webpage, I am starting a toon on beholder right now.