test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Healer Threat ever get fixed?

brutikusivbrutikusiv Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 25 Arc User
edited September 2013 in The Temple
Bought this game and had friends who told me about it. Pre ordered and we all played for about 2 weeks. They quit cause of the cost of inventory and lack there of ( we are all altaholics and the costs to max out inventory across the board at the time was ridiculous). I invested about $500-$700+ into it but when they left I lost interest as healer threat was totally <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. Never enjoyed Tanking but loved Healing/support classes. So invested heavily into my cleric only to find that your entire job in a group was to run around and kite mobs for 30mins of every 32 mins played.
Wondering if they ever balanced agro on heals and if the cash shop prices on inventory were ever adjusted ( primarily wondering about banking space as at the time when I left it seemed it'd be another $2000 just to max out all my alts...
Post edited by brutikusiv on

Comments

• Options
    alandoril1alandoril1 Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Yeah, threat was fixed ages ago. Much more reasonable now.
  • Options
    brutikusivbrutikusiv Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Awesome! Thanks. Really liked the classes in this game but cleric was my favorite but at the time I played it in NW it was the dumbest role I'd ever seen a healer be put into. The most basic heal was a 500 yard Auto Taunt. I mean literally all tanks and dps classes could be fighting a mob for 30 seconds and you enter the room and every mob started chasing you LOL. Well good to hear as soon I'll have time to play another game and was hoping this game had gotten some fixes. Guess I'll have to give it another whirl soon. :)
  • Options
    diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    There's still a lot of aggro with some specific spells but it's clearly under control, and tanks can do the job.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Wow. They never added companion control ? ....
  • Options
    abell39abell39 Member Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    To be fair, they've been good lately about getting on bug fixes and focusing on them before adding more new stuff after the last new thing (the midsummer festival) a couple of weeks ago. Much as I'd like a little companion control as well, they've still got work to do before adding new features, and I'm happy they're doing it first.
    Kerensa Loreweaver, level 60 DC | Rilla Turtledove, level 60 CW | Calvin Meriwether, level 60 TR
    Kaylee Krankenwagen, level 60 GF | Tavandruil Wayfinder, level 49 GWF | Aldith Langley, level 51 HR