test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

There was an error processing your request??

bmcd73bmcd73 Member Posts: 106 Arc User
edited September 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I'm trying to redeem a key at this link and keep getting this above error. Any ideas?

https://my.perfectworld.com/nw/redeemkey
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,229 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    If I could say 'Ditto' in more than 1o chracters I would but since I cant I will just say 'Ditto here'
  • ruggratt1965ruggratt1965 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Same for me...
  • heyrogersheyrogers Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 180 Cryptic Developer
    edited September 2013
    Hey there,

I checked all 3 of your accounts, and it looks like the item you were all trying to redeem is currently available on your accounts. Just log in and talk to the Reward Claims Agent in Protector's Enclave.
  • ruggratt1965ruggratt1965 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    No dice for me. I tried a couple of characters, no items at rewards vendor. Still getting "There was an error processing your request. Please try again." When I try to input code on account screen.
    heyrogers wrote: »
    Hey there,

I checked all 3 of your accounts, and it looks like the item you were all trying to redeem is currently available on your accounts. Just log in and talk to the Reward Claims Agent in Protector's Enclave.
  • bubbasan47bubbasan47 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    i try to logon to server and i blackscreen, anyone got a soulution
    edited September 2013
    No dice for me. I tried a couple of characters, no items at rewards vendor. Still getting "There was an error processing your request. Please try again." When I try to input code on account screen.

Are you looking at the correct tab when you talk to him? He might have multiple tabs, and you would be looking for the one called "Promo".
    edited September 2013
    Yes. Under the promo tab it shows Pale Horse, Stormraider Horse, Tricorn Captain's Hat and Faithful Initiate. Nothing else there.
    Are you looking at the correct tab when you talk to him? He might have multiple tabs, and you would be looking for the one called "Promo".
    edited September 2013
    Yes. Under the promo tab it shows Pale Horse, Stormraider Horse, Tricorn Captain's Hat and Faithful Initiate. Nothing else there.

Strange. I'd submit a ticket to Customer Support. I don't see anything wrong with it unless you are using a different account to comment on the forums than the one that you are trying to play with.
    edited September 2013
    No, I only have the one account. I was never able to enter the key though... I always get the "There was an error processing your request. Please try again." message. All the other keys I have entered in the past (Welcome Back Pack - EN, Nvidia - Toril Adventurer,
    IGN, PC Gamer (Stormraider Horse), and Hero of the North Founders' Pack) worked with no problems.

Strange. I'd submit a ticket to Customer Support. I don't see anything wrong with it unless you are using a different account to comment on the forums than the one that you are trying to play with.
    edited September 2013
    Has anyone gotten this key to work yet?
  • misterlampmisterlamp Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Has anyone gotten this key to work yet?

I have not. Still getting the same error
  • tronystronys Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Same here. Someone please help. I want to play.