test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unstoppable Bug!!! FIX THIS ASAP!!

durandurahandurandurahan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
FFS!! this bug is already there since beta and yet still not fixed? :mad:

I have been encounter this bug more often since module 1 went lived. In Malabog's Castle, I got this bug 5 times!! and I have to dying first to use unstoppable again.

and 1 more thing, why "DAZED" cannot be removed by unstoppable? is this intended or a bug?

FIX FIX ALL THESE BUGS!
Post edited by durandurahan on

Comments

• Options
    schweifer1982schweifer1982 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,662 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    tip you dont need to die just wait until the determination bar go down to zero and you can use it fills up agan just tip
    GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl
  • Options
    durandurahandurandurahan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    tip you dont need to die just wait until the determination bar go down to zero and you can use it fills up agan just tip

seriously? you think I've never tried that!? :eek:

Let me make this clear, no matter determination is full or not, no matter how long I wait, when this bug got me, I cant use unstoppable until I relog/dying/change place. That's it and it's exist since the first day I play this game.

They said in patch notes, that they FIXED this, but actually they didn't! :mad:
  • Options
    xmachinaxmachina Member Posts: 54
    edited September 2013
    For me this bug seems to happen when I gain determination as unstoppable activates. For example when unstoppable works properly it starts to deplete the meter instantly. However, when it bugs, the determination meter gains a bit of determination works normally but will not work for the next time I gain enough determination for unstoppable or may not work in the same instance when I gained determination.
  • Options
    vallivvalliv Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013

seriously? you think I've never tried that!? :eek:

Let me make this clear, no matter determination is full or not, no matter how long I wait, when this bug got me, I cant use unstoppable until I relog/dying/change place. That's it and it's exist since the first day I play this game.

They said in patch notes, that they FIXED this, but actually they didn't! :mad:

They fixed the Tooltip of unstoppable ;)
    that used to state that it had lower defence than it actually has..
  • Options
    panderuspanderus Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,007 Cryptic Developer
    edited September 2013
    As an update to this issue, we believe we found the underlying cause and I am pushing to try and have this fixed for next week if possible.
  • Options
    ocampusmaximusocampusmaximus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 200 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    Finally! A positive answer! Thanks Panderus.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    panderus wrote: »
    as an update to this issue, we believe we found the underlying cause and i am pushing to try and have this fixed for next week if possible.
    *edit* my responce smileys' get auto Nerfed!! *edit*
    =)=)=)=)=)=)
  • Options
    mbllanes199mbllanes199 Member, Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 429
    edited September 2013
    As an update to this issue, we believe we found the underlying cause and I am pushing to try and have this fixed for next week if possible.

Too late most gwf's either left, banned, storage or semi-retired. LOL. im on semi-retired bytheway cause ive loaded on other game, lets see if you give some loving on gwf and i might re-consider you as my primary game. lol.
  • Options
    nwnghostnwnghost Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Any chance you guys can look into why Unstoppable's description reads that it grants immunity to control effects, but this isn't quite true?

I.e. Roar (GWF skill in PvP) will stun you while Unstoppable. Also, monster abilities such as Knockback (from Trolls, Ogres, Bandits, Giantsoul Spinning Strike), or Prone (from Dragon wings, Dragon breath, Ice spikes, Golem explode) still affects GWF while unstoppable
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    nwnghost wrote: »
    Any chance you guys can look into why Unstoppable's description reads that it grants immunity to control effects, but this isn't quite true?

I.e. Roar (GWF skill in PvP) will stun you while Unstoppable. Also, monster abilities such as Knockback (from Trolls, Ogres, Bandits, Giantsoul Spinning Strike), or Prone (from Dragon wings, Dragon breath, Ice spikes, Golem explode) still affects GWF while unstoppable

it's a tooltip bugg .. (the correct name of the skill is Unusable)
  • Options
    panderuspanderus Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,007 Cryptic Developer
    edited September 2013
    Update: We have a possible fix for this issue we will be aiming to get live next week. Please bump this thread if it is not fixed on preview when it goes out (maybe Monday).

Also, let's please not thread steal with other issues. Please create a new thread for different issues.
  • Options
    rraglerragle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Update: We have a possible fix for this issue we will be aiming to get live next week. Please bump this thread if it is not fixed on preview when it goes out (maybe Monday).

Also, let's please not thread steal with other issues. Please create a new thread for different issues.

Does this fix include preventing knock back abilities going through it as they still are, when they shouldn't be.
  • Options
    kealetheakealethea Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    it means now when you use unstoppable you CC yourself tell it drains so mobs leave you alone.
  • Options
    glanngalladglanngallad Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Don't get too excited about "fixes"...they just don't happen. Three of my friends have dropped the game and I am probably doing so soon.