Install Arc
Options

Timed out connecting to Game Server

vattaravattara Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 279 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Dragon Server since yesterday's patch
I'm in eastern Canada

Repeatedly for all alts, any or all of the following occurs:
- can not log in, hangs on "connecting to server" then drops out to the username and password screen
- get to character select screen, select character to Enter world and get " server not responding" message
- timed out connecting to game server
- get message that there was an error transferring character between map. Log in normal or safe mode

Is there a fix?
Post edited by vattara on

Comments

• Options
    mojopowermojopower Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Lol same here, but I can log into my alts. My main characters I get this error. Also from eastern Canada, coincidence?
  • Options
    drstrange01drstrange01 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Located in Ontario and have the same problem. "Server time out." " Server not responding" very disappointing.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Highly embarressing. Have enticed 2 friends to play Neverwinter and they cant log in :(
    No way to endorse a game
    No log in , no spend ZEN :P
  • Options
    rosamorrosamor Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    vattara wrote: »
    Highly embarressing. Have enticed 2 friends to play Neverwinter and they cant log in :(
    No way to endorse a game
    No log in , no spend ZEN :P

I am getting all of these issues tonight. Cannot validate, cannot authenticate and cannot connect to account server. I was playing fine up until 1am Friday morning and this afternoon nothing. I am also from Ontario, Canada.
  • Options
    schweifer1982schweifer1982 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,662 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Server not responding too got DC.
    After i cannot login too.
    And i am not from Canada.
    GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    10/2/2013
    Dragon Server
    Ontario Canada

Manage to get to the character select screen after 2 minutes.
    Once there it takes another minute for the character avatar to appear but only in its "underwear".
    Wait a bit longer and the gear appears.

Once I select the character, the loading bar appears , gets to about 80% and then the red "server not responding" text flashes at the top of the screen.

It just hangs at this point
    Have tried using Option to disable manual patch, run in safe mode and verify files. Still cant get into game.

Does anyone know the Dragon Shard/server ip so that i can run a tracert? Thanks
  • Options
    loomyzaloomyza Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Ive been getting this for 2 weeks now, now i cant even get the play button to show on the launcher, message from console:

PatchClientLib: xferrer hanging, 31s now
    PatchClientLib: xferrer resuming, everything is ok! yay! (total hang time: 44s
    )
    PatchClientLib: xferrer hanging, 61s now
    PatchClientLib: xferrer resuming, everything is ok! yay! (total hang time: 74s
    )
    PatchClientLib: xferrer resuming, everything is ok! yay! (total hang time: 43s
    )
    PatchClientLib: xferrer hanging, 61s now
    PatchClientLib: xferrer resuming, everything is ok! yay! (total hang time: 61s