test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Massive delay/lag/rubberbanding no matter what you are doing

keltz0rkeltz0r Member Posts: 85
edited September 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Well, the title pretty much sums it up. Yesterday I had an insane lagspike and couldn't even get past the launcher for ~3 hours, and when i finally got into the game it was non-stop server not responding. Today i could get past the launcher fine but in the game instead of my normal about 200ish ping i'm getting up to 2000 ping, and that makes doing everything pretty much impossible. Earlier it was just protectors enclave that was lagging, now it is everything. PvP? Good luck, CN? Nope. I checked my connection and it is perfect and no lag whatsoever in any other games either. I also know i'm not the only one lagging, lots of other people are experiencing this unusual lag also :[ It's a fun game, but this makes it completely unplayable. The rubberbanding in PE is usual and altough annoying, not game-breaking, but that kind of lag everywhere, you can't do ****. Sorry for long ragepost
No longer playing NW
Post edited by keltz0r on

Comments

• Options
    bowdidlybowdidly Member Posts: 261 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    keltz0r wrote: »
    Well, the title pretty much sums it up. Yesterday I had an insane lagspike and couldn't even get past the launcher for ~3 hours, and when i finally got into the game it was non-stop server not responding. Today i could get past the launcher fine but in the game instead of my normal about 200ish ping i'm getting up to 2000 ping, and that makes doing everything pretty much impossible. Earlier it was just protectors enclave that was lagging, now it is everything. PvP? Good luck, CN? Nope. I checked my connection and it is perfect and no lag whatsoever in any other games either. I also know i'm not the only one lagging, lots of other people are experiencing this unusual lag also :[ It's a fun game, but this makes it completely unplayable. The rubberbanding in PE is usual and altough annoying, not game-breaking, but that kind of lag everywhere, you can't do ****. Sorry for long ragepost

Since the patch today i have exactly the same issues, i have never seen rubber banding, ever, before, but today its carzy and everywere, in every Zone, etc, to the point i logged out, theres just no point playing when its like this, would be a waste of time to even concider a Dungeon, so Hurry up and fix it so we can actually play the game !!

INB4 any body says 'check' your IP and your system, its nothing at all to do with either my IP or system, game worked perfect all day up until sever went down for patch, since patch its near un-playable, it is a in game issue
  • Options
    lordkelthornlordkelthorn Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    +1 i have insane rubberbanding/lag its impossible to play since yesterday....

many people having the issue....
  • Options
    shadows1313shadows1313 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Having same issues as u guys since last patch. Terrible lag spikes, makes game unplayable. Game worked perfectly fine before. :/
  • Options
    lordkelthornlordkelthorn Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    i have monitored my network, i use as high as 0.5% Of my bandwitch.... i have pinged and tested many place around etc.... and no problem my side........ . Meanwhile i will be playing another game that doesnt have rubber band issue.... Kthxbye.
  • Options
    tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I'm seeing much worse connection after patch as well. Regular server timeouts regardless of zone/area and regular lag spikes, particularly bad in GG, but I've gotten them in dungeons and regular PvP as well.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • Options
    baktanus666baktanus666 Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    can't play the game now, netgraph shows I have a ping of 30000. This issue started after the last patch.

Edit: This issue does not happen on the test shard.