test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Something planned for Halloween I stumbled upon!

mittensofdoommittensofdoom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 247 Arc User
edited September 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Finally able to use change appearence without it bugging, my cleric walks in to the tower of alteration and to her horror finds she can change her face to flayed, decayed, coagulated and zombie!

Well I couldnt actually change it... yet and when I switched to another appearence tab these options disappeared but I am left with the feeling I stumbled upon something cool Cryptic is planning for Halloween!
Post edited by mittensofdoom on

Comments

• Options
    ngeluzngeluz Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Cool! I wish in the future they add Vampire and Werewolf, or a bit of D&D Heroes of Shadow 4e awesome new races and Classes. I would even be happy with Pack that takes you to the Shadowfell and Into the Battle of the Raven Queen Goddess of Death vs Orcus the Demon Prince of the Undead! Whoooooh I just get goose bumps thinking about it! :D
  • Options
    reagenlionel1reagenlionel1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Those faces I had discovered about a week back are also face options in the costume customization in the foundary.
  • Options
    drbaalsdrbaals Member Posts: 161 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    Woohooo Halloween stuff. So when will that be live Mid Nov. or last week of Nov. Or are we looking at Dec 1st or later
  • Options
    degraafinationdegraafination Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    drbaals wrote: »
    Woohooo Halloween stuff. So when will that be live Mid Nov. or last week of Nov. Or are we looking at Dec 1st or later

October, baby!

2014! :cool:
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
    Join Essence of Aggression: PVP-ing Hard Since Beta!
  • Options
    abell39abell39 Member Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I hope they don't look as awful as they sound. One thing I like about this game is that I can play it without getting queasy or mindscarred by excess gore. D:
    Kerensa Loreweaver, level 60 DC | Rilla Turtledove, level 60 CW | Calvin Meriwether, level 60 TR
    Kaylee Krankenwagen, level 60 GF | Tavandruil Wayfinder, level 49 GWF | Aldith Langley, level 51 HR
  • Options
    drbaalsdrbaals Member Posts: 161 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    October, baby!

2014! :cool:

Ya right mid summer fest was after summer. Well around 2 weeks after summer. So Halloween fest i would say starts mid Nov for this game.
  • Options
    baleriondrogonbaleriondrogon Member, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 53
    edited September 2013
    Sounds interesting, can't wait till October!
    " I don't know half of you as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you as well as you deserve." -J.R.R. Tolkien
    hzcMHai.gif0SwPbeK.gif
  • Options
    andrewoz92andrewoz92 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    HEY! Its me: Lilly, we were guildies awhile back when the Gift of tymora event was happening! My NW account got hacked and im currently lvling another toon but i saw ur post and thought i would say hi :D
  • Options
    chuamishaelchuamishael Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I want a micheal jackson companion that can make other zombies dance. XD
    hey! we got a zombie dance emote by the way
  • Options
    kacman13kacman13 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Ya right mid summer fest was after summer. Well around 2 weeks after summer. So Halloween fest i would say starts mid Nov for this game.

RoFL, Do you know the dates of Summer? It is still officially Summer as of the date you posted your ignorant comment and AFTER the festival ended.
  • Options
    edited September 2013

While some parts of the world consider June 20-22 to be the middle of summer, in the U.S. it's considered the beginning and summer runs from June 20-22 to September 20-22. The event thus began in late midsummer and has ended just before autumn begins. I don't see a problem with this.
    Kerensa Loreweaver, level 60 DC | Rilla Turtledove, level 60 CW | Calvin Meriwether, level 60 TR
    Kaylee Krankenwagen, level 60 GF | Tavandruil Wayfinder, level 49 GWF | Aldith Langley, level 51 HR
  • Options
    ravinravin Member Posts: 587 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    abell39 wrote: »
    While some parts of the world consider June 20-22 to be the middle of summer, in the U.S. it's considered the beginning and summer runs from June 20-22 to September 20-22. The event thus began in late midsummer and has ended just before autumn begins. I don't see a problem with this.

The summer solstice was June 21st, 2013, which most parts of the northern hemisphere, not just the US (we didn't invent the solstices,) considers the beginning of summer. So unless you're talking about the southern hemisphere, I can't think of any country that disputes when the beginning of summer is.
    =\/= ================================ =\/=
    Centurion maximus92
    12th Legion, Romulan Republic
    12th Fleet

=\/= ================================ =\/=
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    ravin wrote: »
    The summer solstice was June 21st, 2013, which most parts of the northern hemisphere, not just the US (we didn't invent the solstices,) considers the beginning of summer. So unless you're talking about the southern hemisphere, I can't think of any country that disputes when the beginning of summer is.

I could have sworn I'd heard before that parts of Europe consider the summer solstice to be the middle of summer and not the beginning. Maybe I'm thinking in astronomical terms. Maybe I'm not thinking at all due to long day and tiredness. Correct me if I'm wrong.
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Member Posts: 5,727 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    solstice is the beginning of summer and winter, equinox is the beginning of spring and autumn

yet if you look up midsummer, it comes up as held at the summer solstice
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    5e4fd3cb-b728-4870-849c-b007bccaf5e9_zpsqomajucn.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    My only hope is that when the winter event happens is that we can throw snowballs!