test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

help me

hendy69310hendy69310 Member Posts: 35
edited September 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I send a fragment malabog has friends, but as the first cetais faith I put the object in the message and confirmed but the error was thrown if a ... as I can pick it?
Post edited by hendy69310 on

Comments

• melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    not sure if i understand you here but i'm gonna take a shot.

when you're composing a message in-game with attachments, you need to be at a mailbox or the mail courier. whoever you are sending the message to, you need to at least have their account name - so for me to send you mail in-game, i would type @hendy69310 in the To: field. then you would drag and drop the item to one of the five slots in the mail page. if the item is bound to you, you won't be able to send it.

i hope this helps.
  • hendy69310hendy69310 Member Posts: 35
    edited September 2013
    I threw the fragment instead of send how I Recover
  • swarfega27swarfega27 Member Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    oh <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>! you discarded it, instead of dropping it into a item slot in compose. You are buggered in about 17 different and uncomfortable ways i'm sorry.

Best bet is to read pop-ups rather than clicking them away. They do matter. Zero consolation i realise.
  • goddessuniquegoddessunique Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    oooh you mean when you dragged it over you discarded it? Then you're screwed because it's gone forever.
    Queen of Dragon Server
    Goddess Uniique, lvl 60 DC.
    PinkSugar, lvl 60 CW.
    Baby Cakes, lvl 60 GWF.
    *******, lvl 60 TR.
    Premium Juicebox, lvl 60 CW.
    Pink Exxxtacy, Ranger

There is NO pvp in Neverwinter.
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    oooh yeah. when you discard something, unfortunately it is gone. when you drag something and drop it into nothing, there is a prompt and you have to 'ok' it before it is discarded. sorry man. you could try to submit a ticket but i don't know that they can give it back to you. it's worth a try.
  • hendy69310hendy69310 Member Posts: 35
    edited September 2013
    its costs them what to render me a lost item?
  • bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    hendy69310 wrote: »
    its costs them what to render me a lost item?

Unfortunately, it's not a matter of how much it costs them to do it, it's a matter of their policy...
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • inthefade462inthefade462 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Nothing, not that they would or even should reimburse you. But more importantly, It cost you alot to not read the popup warning. An expensive yet valuable lesson.
  • koalazebra1koalazebra1 Member Posts: 1,173 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he