test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

DC looking for a hardcore PVE guild on Mindflayer

xcuddlekittyxxcuddlekittyx Member Posts: 6 Arc User
Hello,

I'm a 20 years old female and I've played many other MMORPGs in the past, most of the time being a healer.

I'm looking for a pretty small (semi-)hardcore guild on Mindflayer. (Time zone: GMT+1 standard, GMT+2 summer time)
I'm only playing for 2,5 weeks, so I don't have my full set yet, but I am on my way.
So, my main is a lvl 60 DC with 10,7k gs and I am hoping for a guild who wants to help me get my gear so I can farm CN and MC with my guild mates.
I can be online pretty much all day, but since I haven't done any dungeons with a full guild party and random parties fail most of the time, I am starting to lose interest in the game.

I would also like to know what people think the top guilds are on Mindflayer at this moment.

~Scarlett
Post edited by xcuddlekittyx on

Comments

• Options
    derpaderpistderpaderpist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Wait people still play this game ?
    " We live in an age of the cheaply made, disposable, high priced junk. " - theunwarshed
  • Options
    xcuddlekittyxxcuddlekittyx Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2013
  • Options
    bowdidlybowdidly Member Posts: 261 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    Wait people still play this game ?

^^ depends how you mean ' play' LOL. i know 100's who just log to pray and set useless proffs, if that counts
  • Options
    syka08syka08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I'm not too tied into "top guilds" on the server, and the one I stick with is comprised of RPers from a website I hail to. We're definitely casuals. I'm racking my brain right now, but not coming up with much of anything.

But there are some great ones on MF that I've been able to fill a slot in for. Its just their names escape me at the moment. So keep trying. I know I've seen many going through zones saying they're recruiting all classes.

Sorry to hear most of your PUGs fail = /. That hasn't been my experience (and I mostly do PUGs X3).
    contents to be decided