test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Suggestion: Targeting reticle vertical movement and rezing

malthar11malthar11 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
edited September 2013 in PvE Discussion
Hi,

Is it possible to configure the size/color/appearance of the targeting reticle and re-position it vertically? It's sometimes difficult to see because of its color and size, and it annoys me to no end to have it over my head. I'd like to position it somewhere between my head and shoulder blades. I know the character will someone block the reticle, but a good solution to this would be to make the reticle larger and have centering lines from the top of the recticle to just above the head and from the left and right sides of the recticle to almost touching the side of the head.

Also, for interactions that require pressing the "F" key, could you also dual purpose the left mouse button to do the same if the reticle is hovering over a target requiring interaction?

Thanks
Post edited by malthar11 on

Comments

• aussiedougaussiedoug Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    +1

I would love to actually just be able to move the targeting reticle down on the screen. I have no trouble seeing it (My main is a halfling. Might have something to do with it...) but there is so much nice scenery that I never get to see because I am forever looking down to make sure I can target mobs. We can move everything else, why not that too?
    Other possible solution could be to remove it completely and have hotkeys for closest/next/previous/furthest target. Just target a chest/profession node and click to activate it.