test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Do not call a dungeon "Epic" if no Epic loot drops! :(

wylderfoxwylderfox Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 43
edited September 2013 in PvE Discussion
Over the past 2 weeks I have run dungeons on my new rogue- and there is no difference in the drops in loot. In running Epic Chasm, not a single piece of epic loot dropped. Not even in the chest for dungeon delves.

First, making the epics BoP made it difficult for players with multiple toons or new players to gear up- making the "reward" blues for slaying epic monsters makes it impossible.

I propose either make all currency and seals account-wide or place a 100% drop rate of purple items from Epic bosses.

Thank you.

To the rest of the community, please tell me how or why these functions could harm the game. I cannot think of a single one.
Post edited by wylderfox on

Comments

• Options
    sakiz105sakiz105 Member Posts: 37
    edited September 2013
    over 50 t2 dungeons run and CN,not even a single blue drop from bosses or box.i only see this in t1 dungeons with 5700 gs.
  • Options
    wylderfoxwylderfox Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 43
    edited September 2013
    T1 or T2, both are considered "Epic"...and how can you gear for T2 with blues?
  • Options
    pers3phonepers3phone Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    sakiz105 wrote: »
    over 50 t2 dungeons run and CN,not even a single blue drop from bosses or box.i only see this in t1 dungeons with 5700 gs.

MC bosses drop blues like 75%+ of the kills... and it's the "latest and greatest" dungeon...
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    pers3phone wrote: »
    MC bosses drop blues like 75%+ of the kills... and it's the "latest and greatest" dungeon...

That's even worse!
  • Options
    ladysylvialadysylvia Member Posts: 946 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    I'm with you! The bosses are hard, and then only blue drop <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>? EPIC PLEASE!
  • Options
    captkickasscaptkickass Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    wylderfox wrote: »
    In running Epic Chasm, not a single piece of epic loot dropped. Not even in the chest for dungeon delves.
    i find this very hard to believe. every t2 dungeon i've run during dungeon delves, there is an epic item in the chest at the end. in every t2 dungeon i've run, bosses drop epic BoE items. i ran epic chasm last night and the only boss who didn't drop epic was the secret eyeball boss that drops some weird one-use pet. how in the hell are you claiming no epics drop in t2?