test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is there a Global LFG channel?

xilinearxilinear Member Posts: 140 Arc User
edited September 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Every now and then, I would like to keep an eye open for any openings to a dungeon while doing dailies or farming for stuff. The problem is that usually the ones looking for group at level 60 for epics are using the enclave channel. Is there a way to listen to this channel while in another area? or is there some global LFG channel for epic dungeons that one can listen to in any zone?
Post edited by xilinear on

Comments

• giggliatogiggliato Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    There should be one, would be easier.
  • parp12parp12 Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Yes, there is a LFG channel. It was added with the feywild update.
  • siestrionsiestrion Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Is it global? I never see any LFG messages outside of Protector's Enclave.
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    No, it is zone specific. There have been many attempts to create a custom channel for LFG purposes but most never get off the ground.
  • fondlezfondlez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    There are no default global channels.

Custom channels are global and cross-shard, but no one ever uses them.
  • parp12parp12 Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Oh wow, I just assumed it was global, because it would be incredibly useless not to be. How incredibly useless.
  • chaelkchaelk Member Posts: 5,727 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    fondlez wrote: »
    There are no default global channels.

Custom channels are global and cross-shard, but no one ever uses them.
    cryptics games have custom channels, zone/say/team are the premade ones. anything else players make.

There is and has been from beta a custom LFG channel, it s just people are too used to having premade channels to investigate them and they prefer to spam zone asking for groups
    same with NWtrade, made in beta, nobody used it. despite a lot of people pointing it out and Morbic compiling a list of all custom channels, I still saw a list of threads, why is there no trade channel, we want a trade channel, put in a trade channel. one after the other.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?206631-Guide-Custom-Channel-Creation-Joining-and-List
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    5e4fd3cb-b728-4870-849c-b007bccaf5e9_zpsqomajucn.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    What I hate is even if the zone chat isn't particularly active, and even though your lfg chat stands out more being in a different colour. You still get ******s double spamming as if what they say holds more importance than every else.